Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 24

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HAHAHAHA! CID bhi shamil ho gayi arrey bapare, shetty's are in high demand this time! 
and πŸ€£ icecream after cryin like awww! so cute! πŸ€£
lekin shettys ki lovestory main toh saare villian hain! uff! ice cream man kidnapped shah! πŸ˜²! [camera zoom in and out, flashes on different faces all shocked! πŸ€£]!
awesome shwets loved it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keenu.G

HAHAHAHA! CID bhi shamil ho gayi arrey bapare, shetty's are in high demand this time! 
and πŸ€£ icecream after cryin like awww! so cute! πŸ€£
lekin shettys ki lovestory main toh saare villian hain! uff! ice cream man kidnapped shah! πŸ˜²! [camera zoom in and out, flashes on different faces all shocked! πŸ€£]!
awesome shwets loved it! 

totally off topic but Federer lost yaar Keenu😭
panic_monger thumbnail
Dr.Shetty: Dr.Shah..she is a gynacologist...we were going to get married next week...enemies...??πŸ˜•actually there are many...my father, SP..her father, PS...and lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant...πŸ˜‰

OMG! its funniest part...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shwets sorry for commenting late actually i m working on bookπŸ˜‰ and was copying previous part FF1...so...😊 it would b my first book bt not written by my own...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
 anyways its superb as usualπŸ‘ i m surprised dat how dis wonderful FF came into ur mind????πŸ˜• keep writing like this n plz plz plz post the next part soon...i cant wait for long...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@keenu...yeah everyone are becoming villains...have to think of someone to help Shetty...and ...thanks a lot..😊

@sara...thanks dear...abt the idea...it came just like that during discussions when Dr.Shah and Shetty came on SGP...we made SHATTYS and then came the FF...πŸ˜†
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
echoes...outside the home...and then through the city..

This was really funny  πŸ˜† Have an interview today and some nerves, helped me cool them. 😊 Thanks Shwetu 😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta good to see Shatty's FF... Now CID joined to search Dr. Shah...

Dr.Shah..she is a gynacologist...many enemies...my father, SP..her father, PS...and lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant.  🀣 
🀣

Dr.Shetty starts his work...of starting his dream from when he met her with icecream...and till their dance .. πŸ˜†

Shetty looks at the ice cream, cries and then EATS it
🀣  🀣 🀣..

Hope CID find out dr shah.. poor shatty 
πŸ˜†  🀣
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing FF shwetsπŸ‘ u included CID also great ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ...but really i can't see my two fav couples to stay apart for long sushaan n shatty's😭...seriously can't even predict tat ice cream vendor can kidnap shah 😲😲oh god shwets from where u get these ideas...now after ths incident shah will declare all the ladies to be pregnant🀣🀣 even if they are not...feeling pity for shetty poor champπŸ˜” he has to eat ice cream alone till shah is backπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sushma...thanks yar...hope ur interview goes well😊

@abhi...when CID is here why fear...πŸ˜†

@aneesha...thanks dear...SHATTYS will be together soon...i hope..πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
SHATTYS-II
Part-6

SP and PS are thinking what to do now. Both of them have failed in the mission. PS has given up for now, as its his daughter who has been kidnappedπŸ˜†. So he has put his trust on Shetty that he will definitely find her. SP on the other hand has also given up as he has got The Required Performance from the SHATTYS, getting separated, so SP is happyπŸ˜‰. So for now SHATTYS are left with only one person; the kidnapper to deal with.

Shah has her hands tied up, mouth closed with a plaster too...and Shah is struggling to get off😭. This is seen by TL in his computer.πŸ˜‰

TL: *laughs so loudly that even the camera shakes cos of vibrationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†* Iam very happy seeing this. Lekin...there is one person who will hate to see this..*Laughs madlyπŸ˜†* S.H.E.T.T.Y!!!!*Laughs*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He selects the file and we see him type Shettys mail-id and click "Send" and laughs againπŸ˜†.

Shetty is looking through pictures of him and Shah in the computerπŸ˜”.

BG: Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas Tum Rehthi Ho

All the pictures and memories flashes in front of him. Shetty smiles with tears.😭 Suddenly a mail alert pops up. Shetty opens it to see picture of Shah tied up. Shetty is very sad, angry, frustratedπŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. He takes the nearby emptied icecream cup and throwsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

BG: Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas...in slow sad version...

with Shah tied up picture at the side of Shetty's angry/sad face.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shetty put the file in his flash drive and goes out of the house.

At the CID bureau. Daya is speaking very seriously on phone. Abhijeet is standing in front of a writing board and thinking deeply. ACP is reading some file deeply. Shetty comes in.

Shetty: Is anything wrong?? Did u find anything??πŸ˜•
ACP: Iam sorry. Humein aapse pehle hi kehna chahiye tha.
Shetty: Kya???Kuch hua kya???πŸ˜•
Daya: Nahi!! Actually jo fingerprints humne aapke cup se liye the.
Shetty: Haan...woh kiska tha???πŸ˜•
Abhi: Woh...Woh...
ACP: Woh aapka hai Shetty!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Shetty: Kya???!!!😲😲😲😲
Daya: Hamara matlab ye hai ki...us cup me sirf aapka fingerprint hai...so we could not find the culprit.πŸ˜•
Shetty: Oh...aap ye dekhiye..mujhe ye mail mila tha...πŸ˜•

Shetty puts the flash drive in the computer. The entire CID team are standing behind him and watching the video. Shetty is in tears watching it again😭. ACP consoles him.

Daya: Ek minute, aap please rewind keejiye..*Shetty rewinds* yeh dekhiye...it looks like a van. May be we can trace using this.πŸ˜‰
Abhi: May be we can trace the email and see where it is from. *makes a call*

TL on the other hand is calling the icecream guy(IG).

TL: Where are u?? Iam controlling myself from callin Shetty!!!πŸ˜†
IG: Boss...what can i do??? How am i to get us out of this country. I have a passport, but this woman does not have na!!!πŸ˜‰
TL: I dont know...she should be here in 2 days.😑
IG: *thinks* Ok boss...i will bring her somehow to ur place. *keeps the phone*

At the CID bureau.

Abhi: ACP Sir, the mail has been traced, but not exactly. But its outside India for sure.
Daya: Sir, the van. Its an Indian make van only. So they are not outside India.
Shetty: What does this mean???πŸ˜• Is Shah in India or outside India???
ACP: kuch samaj main nahi aa raha hai..*Thinking*πŸ˜•

Shetty gets a call.

Shetty: Hello..
TL: *Laughs* Dr. Shah..mere pass hai!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shetty: *shocked* kaun bol raha hai!!who are u???
TL: *Laughs, keeps the phone*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ACP: Daya, trace the call.

TL: Oh God...that was close
. I should have more control. Good that i have not given them to trace the call.πŸ˜‰

Daya: No Sir, very little time, to trace the call.
ACP: Shetty, I think ur would be is still in India, but she is being taken outside India.πŸ˜•
Shetty: But how?? Without Passport??
ACP: Shetty saab...please understand...we dont know how..bt she will be taken outside somehow..πŸ˜†
Shetty: But..πŸ˜•
ACP: Dekhiye...yeh sab hamien kabhi dikaaya nahi hai ki kaise kidnap karthe hai doosre country ko...just understand..πŸ˜†
Abhi: haan...either we have to get ready in their country...or somehow stop Dr.Shah from going to the other country.
ACP: Shetty Saab, aap ghar jaayiye...if we find something...we will call u.. *Shetty leaves*

IG is eating icecream in front of Shah. Shah is really furious.

IG: What??u are getting angry??After what u said to my wife...i should get angry. I dont know whether to pity u or not...cos our boss is very very dangerous.😈
Shah: Who are u??πŸ˜•
IG: *imitates TL's laugh*πŸ˜†

Shah is crying thinking about Shetty😭

BG: O Saathi Re...Tere Bina Bhi Kya Jeena

At thinking everything about Shetty, she thinks with determination

Shah: Shetty will find me.Shetty..!!!!I love u soo much...😳😭Iam sure...u will find me...!!!😭😭*In mind..ofcourse*

Shetty hears this words in his mind. He is shocked, but gets a insight kindπŸ˜†.

Shetty: *gets up* Shah...!!!!i will definitely find u...I love u...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

He packs a bag and leaves.

Precap

Daya: Do u know him???
Shetty: OMG!!!😲😲 Its...

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefs...thanks for the comments for the previous part...πŸ˜†

abt the melting part...probably he kept inside his car which is air conditioned...πŸ˜† OMG!!!u are finding bloopers here too...🀣