Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@abhi...thanks a lot...but wedding preparations kahan???without the bride...πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
yaar...completed reading the part...
awesome asusual...
Gosh...
I can only say one thing to u

Feefi thumbnail
my comment updated on pg 23... πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@haaki..thanks a lot yar...

@feefs...thanks dear...no precap...cos i myself dont know whats going to happen..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
SHATTYS-II
Part-5

There is total confusion in the party hall with Dr.Shah missing. Dr.Shetty after searching all the places realises that Dr.Shah is kidnappedπŸ˜”. On the other hand, Kampta and DJ goes to their respective bosses to give the newsπŸ˜‰.

Kampta at SP's place.

Kampta: Boss!!😳
Sp (slowly walks from the window and off the light for effect): Tell me good news Kampta.😈
Kampta: Woh...woh...actually...there is bad news...*looks at SP..gulping*
😳
SP: *comes close to her...and slowly asks* Baaat Kyaaa Haaai???
Kampta: Dr.Shah...ko...koi...
SP: koi???πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Kampta: koi...kidnap kar diya..*looks down*πŸ˜”
SP: Kidnap???😲*turns and walks slowly towards the window and watches the sky*
Kampta: Sorry Boss...πŸ˜”
SP: *turns and shouts* SHUT UP!!!!😑 I dont want to hear anything from u..just go out..!!!😑
Kampta: Please give me one more chance..😭
SP: I dont give time for anything...only one attempt..if u dont pass...u are gone...i will appoint someone...i dont have patience...
Kampta: But Boss...😭
SP: OUT!!!!!!😑😑

Kampta goes...and SP is thinking abt what to do now...he is happy that SHATTYS are separated now..πŸ˜†bt still he is unhappy that he did not separate them.πŸ˜‰ He is sure that Dr.Shetty will not leave it like that and will definitely search for Dr.Shah.

DJ goes to PS.

DJ: Boss!!!
PS: *throws a glass vase and its shatters near DJ's footπŸ˜‰* You cant even do a small work???😑
DJ: *looks down* Sorry Boss!!πŸ˜”
PS: Sorry...😑*goes and catches the shirt collar* You dont know what u have done..u have not separated SHATTYS and u have let my "baby" girl get kidnapped...😑😭😑
DJ: *Silence*
PS: *leaves the collar* Now i can do nothing until my baby is back...and i have full confidence that Shetty will find her...
DJ: then why dont u get them married???πŸ˜•
PS: *looks at him and smilesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ*...*Slaps*...u dont ask questions to boss...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†!!!! Now get out..😑

DJ leaves. PS gets himself a drinkπŸ˜†.

Dr.Shetty is waiting outside the hall. A SUV comes fast and stops in front of him with a screech of brakeπŸ˜†. A man gets down briskly and comes to Dr.Shetty.

Dr.Shetty: ACP saab!! I was the one who called.
ACP: ACP Pradyuman, CID*shakes hand*. Whats the matter, u said someone is kidnapped??
Dr.Shetty: Yes...my...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•would be. *They walk into the hall* ACP saab..aapka team kahan hai??πŸ˜•
ACP: They are busy with other works...nowadays..for anything and everything they call CID..!!πŸ˜‰
Dr.Shetty: Mmm...so ACP..aapko kya lagta hai???πŸ˜•
ACP: mmm...i have to know abt your would be...tell abt her..any enemies..??πŸ˜•
Dr.Shetty: Dr.Shah..she is a gynacologist...we were going to get married next week...enemies...??πŸ˜•actually there are many...my father, SP..her father, PS...and lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant...πŸ˜‰
ACP: kuch toh gadbad hai...aap yeh batayiye...woh aapko chodkar baag tho nahi gayi...!!!πŸ˜†
Dr.Shetty: ACP saab!!!! 😲Ho saktha hai...πŸ˜‰lekin..i dont think this is that case...cos we were very happy...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ACP: Ok...i will speak with the people here...aap bhi sochiye ki Dr.Shah kahan ho sakthi hai...ya kaun uske saath yeh kar saktha hai...*holds shoulders* hum poori koshish karenge..CID se kahan bachke jaayega??!!!πŸ˜ƒ *Leaves*
Dr.Shetty: Teek hai ACP saab...main chaltha hoon...*Shakes hands*

Dr.Shetty is driving back home. He sees the petrol bunk where he filled when they were going to the party. He stops the car, get down and looks at the sky..

Dr.Shetty: *crying* 😭😭😭where are u Shah?? How can u leave me and go...?? At last we were going to get married..and even i said yes for u...πŸ˜‰then why??? *looks at sky*

Camera moves through the dark sky and becomes bright...not that its next day...πŸ˜†it is somewhere abroad...so time difference...πŸ˜‰

TL: **Laughs
😈😈** Dr.Shetty...are u crying😈😈???U must be... !!!! *Laughs...😈😈stops..thinksπŸ˜•* Now what to do...i dont have anything else to say...Dr.Shah has not yet reached here...iam ready with my dialogues...bt where is she😑??? Hope Dr.Shetty spends time singing...till i call him...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dr.Shetty goes to his home and sits on the sofa.

BG: Main Jahan Rahoon...Main Kahin Bhi Hoon...Teri Yaad Saath hain

Dr.Shetty starts his work...of starting his dream from when he met her with icecream...and till their dance...πŸ˜†at last...

Dr.Shetty: Shah...u dont worry...i will find u...and marry only u..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­!!!! *goes to washroom to freshen up*

A SUV comes fast and stops with a screech. 2 men get down and walks to Dr.Shetty's door and starts ringing bell and banging door continuously.

Dr.Shetty: *wonders* who have come at this time??πŸ˜•
Man: Dr.Shetty...CID!!!
Dr.Shetty: OMG!!!! i have to go fast or they will break my doorπŸ˜†.*runs from the washroom*
Man: lagta hai baag gaya...!! *signals at the other man*
The other man goes back and gets ready to break.
Dr.Shetty: WAIT!!!!! 😲Iam coming...dont break my door!!! *opens* Come in..
Man: Hum CID se hai...Iam Insp.Daya and he is Insp. Abhijeet...and we have to ask u something...
Abhi: There are 3 people missing in the hall...a person said...one woman and a man were with u...???πŸ˜•
Dr.Shetty: *Thinks* Oh yeah...our wedding planners...Kampta and DJ...??Who is the third one???πŸ˜•
Daya: We met with ur wedding planners...they have nothing to do...
Abhi: We are searching for the 3rd person...
Dr.Shetty: Who is he???
Daya: ICECREAM ATTENDER
Dr.Shetty: WHAT???!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲(echoes...outside the home...and then through the city..)

Camera flies to a big van. At the back of the van...

IA(icecream attender): *to a woman at the corner of the van* bus...kuch der main hum...yahan se chale jaayenge...aur phir...
😈😈

Slowly light flashes on the woman...and what a shock...its DR.SHAH!!!!! πŸ˜†She is tied up and hence strugglingπŸ˜‰

At Dr.Shetty's home.

Abhi: Sambhaliye apne aapko...
Daya: Dr.Shetty...u have any idea..who this person will be??πŸ˜•
Dr.Shetty: No idea...but iam sure..usko..Dr.Shah ke baare main pata hai...πŸ˜”
Abhi: kya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Dr.Shetty: That she has a weakness for icecreams...πŸ˜‰
Daya: what icecream did u have???πŸ˜†
Dr.Shetty: *thinks* I have the remaining in the car...*goes*
Daya: Wait..we can get finger prints in that...*daya goes takes it*πŸ˜‰
Abhi: Thank u Dr.Shetty...we will do our best to find Dr.Shah *Both leaves*

Dr.Shetty looks at the remaining icecream...and starts crying...😭😭😭and then eats...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap

Dr.Shetty gets a call.
TL: Dr.Shah..mere pass hai...
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Dr.Shetty: *shocked*😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for commenting late...i was busy with my exams
updates are simply amazing...and Dr shah kidnapped..poor shetty 🀣  .now it seems more intresting
waiting for next part
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG.. u got the CID in πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i luv it..!!

Awesome update Shwets.. πŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

OMG.. u got the CID in πŸ€£ i luv it..!!

Awesome update Shwets.. πŸ‘

thanks tanu di...πŸ˜† CID is one of my favorite...so i brought them in too...πŸ˜†
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious shwethu...*muaah*...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bajju

Hilarious shwethu...*muaah*...

thanks hima...😊