Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: iruaG

Taklal?! 🤣🤣

This part is awesome too like all previous ones. The only complaint I have is that its too short!

was it short???i din know yar..actually i typed in the sys...i always used to use laptop..so i got confused i guess..😆
panic_monger thumbnail
di! awsum as usual...👏👏
 TAKLAAL...🤣🤣 had karti ho di kahin fun ki kammi nhi chorti every char is perfect😆 
 bt there is one prob dat part read krte hue pata b nhi chalta or end bhi ho jata hai is liye aap ise jaldi complete kro so dat i cud publish my book sooner. tab hi to parhe ka maza aaye ga wid continuation😛
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panic_monger

di! awsum as usual...👏👏

TAKLAAL...🤣🤣 had karti ho di kahin fun ki kammi nhi chorti every char is perfect😆 
 bt there is one prob dat part read krte hue pata b nhi chalta or end bhi ho jata hai is liye aap ise jaldi complete kro so dat i cud publish my book sooner. tab hi to parhe ka maza aaye ga wid continuation😛

thanks sara...and u can call me shwets...😉

u can do one thing...u can publish SHATTYS season 1...as first book...season 2 as 2nd book...like harrypotter books come...😆😆
panic_monger thumbnail
thanx a ton shwets...!😊
        i wud make a book myself cos i have no idea how to make it publish but i ll make it myself must bt i dont know how to send it to u?????😔 i hv no address of urs...😕where ill send u this book?????
Edited by panic_monger - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panic_monger

thanx a ton shwets...!😊

i wud make a book myself cos i have no idea how to make it publish but i ll make it myself must bt i dont know how to send it to u?????😔 i hv no address of urs...😕where ill send u this book?????

u make the book and tell me...il give my email address...or my address...😉
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
reserved yaar..
will read and comment later...
I have to do the cooking work today
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comments,Shwetu, read it now.. Now with the entry of the new villain, that too a victim of Shah's doctorgiri😆, it gets more and more interesting 😃  I'm loving it  😃  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Sorry for the late comments,Shwetu, read it now.. Now with the entry of the new villain, that too a victim of Shah's doctorgiri😆, it gets more and more interesting 😃  I'm loving it  😃  

thanks sushma...😊
yeah..there are more villains now that i thought...😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆*Wolf howls and Dog barks at the same time*😆😆Their Timings are so perfect🤣🤣
DJ: cos i left petrol fr that...u only said the car should stop in the middle..so i left petrol for that...🤣🤣Gud shwets Ths DJ is like Rubal only fully mad🤣🤣
Shetty goes in full mood..and dances whatever he knows. 🤣🤣OMG does he know anything😕

Taklaal(TL):-Wonderful name...only Sb can suggest these types of names😆
TL: Iam waiting for u Shah...!!!U dont know who iam...Iam the head of father's association..whose daughter's..u declared are nt pregnant...😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ths part is the best in the whole FF shwets.aab apne kiye ki sazza milegi shah ko🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shwets keeping writing like ths n make us laugh more n more😆...ur FF's r mindblowing👏
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Swata.. I am late.. weekends didn't have time to log IF.

Shah: Shetty...please no time for dream song now..shall we..???

Ok plan B. Shetty has cold. Lets convince Shah to force him have icecream...he will get angry.😈

BG: Mujhse Shaadi Karoge

Shetty goes in full mood..and dances whatever he knows 🤣  🤣  🤣 ..

I was literallity thinking shetty dancing..
🤣 🤣  🤣

This time Kampta and DJ are dreaming abt Shattys in the song..in rain..desert...😆

Taklaal(TL): *keeps the phone* No one can defeat me!!!!!  🤣  🤣  🤣

TL: Iam waiting for u Shah...!!!U dont know who iam...Iam the head of father's association..whose daughter's..u declared are nt pregnant...😆  😆  😆

It is so funny shweta.. Waiting for wedding preparations.