SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

kampta ke liye billi song rakhna tha na!πŸ˜†

wolf sounded more horreous...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cat sound will be correct for Kampta's daughter...πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣Awesome part Shwertha..Loved everything🀣🀣🀣and YAY..the takla guy is entering tomorrowπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³can you please replace that pic with the original guy?πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
thanks shounak...and i have replaced the photo...😊

so any suggestion for the name of the man???
Again awesum FF shwetsπŸ‘...even i can't control my laugh imagning Shatty's in that song      .with shetty bouquet in his hands oops safe hands...oh god u r too god...waiting for next part Shatty's dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Awesome Shwetu πŸ˜ƒ I keep forgetting that the Shattys are "docs", but by mentioning the compounder you reminded me πŸ˜†
I think after this FF you can start "Adventures of Shattys' patients " πŸ˜† Imagine their patients, they must be damn adventurous to go to the Shattys πŸ˜†

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Again awesum FF shwetsπŸ‘...even i can't control my laugh imagning Shatty's in that song      .with shetty bouquet in his hands oops safe hands...oh god u r too god...waiting for next part Shatty's dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thanks aneesha...😊 i was hearing that song while writing...and SHATTYS in the song is fantastic...πŸ˜† if we had more scenes of SHATTYs...i would have asked Keenu to make a VM on them in this song...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Awesome Shwetu πŸ˜ƒ I keep forgetting that the Shattys are "docs", but by mentioning the compounder you reminded me πŸ˜†
I think after this FF you can start "Adventures of Shattys' patients " πŸ˜† Imagine their patients, they must be damn adventurous to go to the Shattys πŸ˜†

thanks sushma...😊
yes...ur idea will make a wonderful SHATTYS-3...πŸ˜†
Wow Shwetha, Dogs barking , wolf's howling ... πŸ€£  U keep amazing me ...   Keep going ...  DJ seems nice  πŸ˜‰ 
Shweta it's so funny...

Rotating concentric circles...meaning...flashbackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have seen this scene in many serials and movies also ...

BG: Oh...oh...oh...(high pitch) 

The compounder sings this portion standing behind Shetty with Shetty just lip syncing as Shetty has cold.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Shah: I DONT WANT THIS WEDDING!!!!!!! (echoes...and Shah's face is shown slowly...)*Leaves* 

hetty: Now i have to think about a BG song...how many will i sing to convince her...πŸ˜• *to Kampta and DJ* Dont worry...we will be there in the party.

🀣 🀣  🀣

Last we can see

BG: I just cant stop loving you(Michael Jackson)

Both are watching that song's video sitting on the sofa...πŸ˜‰  🀣  🀣  🀣

... It is too funny...Waiting for Kampta and DJ plan what they will do to broke this wedding... 
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
@nets..thanks a lot...😊

@abhi...thanks a lot dear...😊 glad u liked it...