SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! Shwets i m πŸ€£ so hard! my Dog got scared! πŸ˜†!
I m loving this Kampta! talk about the wolf howl! πŸ€£ and then thunder hahahahah! Oh god! 
Shetty's a lucky guy isnt he, 2 women πŸ˜› πŸ˜†! 
Flying kiss! πŸ€£
Officially my fav scene till now! πŸ˜†!
I m loving it shwets! u're very creative! πŸ‘πŸΌ ek chotte se scene se, itni badi story banadi! kya baat! [mithun style] πŸ‘
@hima...thanks dear...😊

@keenu...hope ur dog is ok...πŸ˜† thanks a lot...yup..Shetty has 2 women now...and more to come...🀣
Shweths, loving your Kamptapan now🀣 The howls and camera angles are very well described, it feels like I am actually watching it on TV 😊
Saying that this is hilarious is an understatement.. Looking forward to the next part 😊 

BTW, have you ever watched Jaspal Bhatti's Flop show?

@sushma...thanks a lot..😊

abt jaspal...have never heard of him..
Flop Show was one of the best satires ever telecast on television, there were just 10 episodes, but each one was so hilarious, they kept re-telecasting the same ones. These were created way back in 1989, but they are telecast even now sometimes by Doordarshan. You can catch some of these episodes on youtube I think.. I'm sure you will enjoy them, your Shatty's FF somehow reminded me of them 😊 The flavor of humor is the same.. 

@sushma...oh..thanks for telling...il try to see it surely...😊
" Kampta talking on phone. *wolf howls again*"

🀣

OMG!! This is too much fun. Waiting for the next part.

Well done ShwethaπŸ‘
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
OMG Shwetha🀣how do you do every time ? ?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣This is  so Kampta style!!!🀣🀣🀣 JEALOUSY track!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Rubal entered🀣🀣🀣🀣
-------------------------------------
Kampta talking on phone...*wolf howls again*πŸ˜†     πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

PS: yes...waiting for ur howling sound to end...so that i can give my thunder sound...*thunders*πŸ˜†   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kampta: *Turns slowly and laughs* very well...i will try to stop this wedding for sure...*wolf howls*  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

PS: PS kush hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *in mind* been practicing dialogues again...and now shud remember to use them.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SP: then y din u say hello when i said???πŸ˜•
Man: 
I thought u will give a background sound...so iam waiting for that...πŸ˜†  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
SP: iam working on a new tune...will be out soon...πŸ˜‰ Ok listen...u remember what i said...
Man: Yes iam going to meet them tonight...and i know what to do...*whistle noise starting from upper sur to lowerπŸ˜†*
SP: what was that???πŸ˜•
Man: my background tune...u din like it???  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
SP: no change it...i want a new one tomorrow...and tell me how it goes...
😈
Man: Ok...*keeps phone*
SP: His tune was very good...il use that...will change one sur...and it will be mine...
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 and he will not find it...
😈

Dr.Shetty and Dr.Shah are at Shettys place having dinner and looks like a fight too.
A black jeep stops with a screech. The car is shown from all angles possible. The jeep door opens. A leg comes out. The leg is wearing black shoes and black pantπŸ˜†. A hand comes out and keeps at the top of the door. The Man comes out...πŸ˜† Oh yeah...the leg and hand and his...not cut off...πŸ˜‰ The Man is shown from top...and now from shoes..legs...coat...collar...chin...nose...eyes...πŸ˜† and yes hair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now from long shot...to close one...He is the guy...SP was talking too...A very young handsome man...SP's guy...and he is handsome becos maximum of male villains are handsome...πŸ˜‰ He walks to Shettys door. 

BG: tak...tak...tak...πŸ˜†

The man rings the bell. Shetty opens it...

Shetty: Yes...who is this...???
Shah: *comes* U are??
Man: Jeep...Dhagojeep!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shah: 
😈😈😈😈 *in mind* bye bye kamptaπŸ˜†

Precap

Shah: I dont know...i want only the best caterer in the city to be hired...
Shetty: Ok dear...but why soo much dishes...our wedding is only for a day...
Kampta and DJ: Shetty has a point!!!!😳

These r my favorite things in the episode ... Thank U ...πŸ‘
I guess Sushma di was talking about this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEvSNzUMAtY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEvSNzUMAtY

Ohh man,,Jaspal is so funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and the name of the show..FLOP SHOW!!!🀣It was hillarious...
thanks for sharing shounak...
now he is jaspal bhatti...i think he was there in some dance competition also...
on seeing the title video...i remember some of the tamil comdey shows we used to have...it will have genuine comedy...and great lines...
i think thats missing...now comedy is basically when someone slaps or hits someone...and falls down...seriously...😑