SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
res πŸ€£Will comment in detail after half an hour.

Shweta, this is my most favorite scene EVER!!! I love it! I love it! I love it! (Suhana Style) πŸ˜†Great job!! BTW< Background music = tak tak tak tak. πŸ€£I need to go (P.S. to stop ROFLing) πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@manju...thanks yar...will be waiting for ur detailed comments...😊

Ohh god Shwetha🀣how do you manage to amaze me everytime??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣today's episode was SOOO Kampta style!!!🀣🀣🀣Hillarious...more than the overall comedy,I lovee the sudden comic dialogues you write in  between🀣🀣🀣🀣These things in black literally cracked me up🀣🀣🀣OMG..so now its time for a JEALOUSY track!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and WOW..Rubal entered🀣🀣🀣🀣
-------------------------------------
Kampta is shown with all expressions...

Kampta talking on phone...*wolf howls again*πŸ˜†

PS: yes...waiting for ur howling sound to end...so that i can give my thunder sound...*thunders*πŸ˜†

Kampta: *Turns slowly and laughs* very well...i will try to stop this wedding for sure...*wolf howls*

PS: One minute...
Kampta: yes..
PS: PS kush hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *in mind* been practicing dialogues again...and now shud remember to use them.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SP: Are u there??
Man: yeah...
SP: then y din u say hello when i said???πŸ˜•
Man:
I thought u will give a background sound...so iam waiting for that...πŸ˜†
SP: iam working on a new tune...will be out soon...πŸ˜‰ Ok listen...u remember what i said...
Man: Yes iam going to meet them tonight...and i know what to do...*whistle noise starting from upper sur to lowerπŸ˜†*
SP: what was that???πŸ˜•
Man: my background tune...u din like it???
SP: no change it...i want a new one tomorrow...and tell me how it goes...
😈
Man: Ok...*keeps phone*
SP: His tune was very good...il use that...will change one sur...and it will be mine...
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 and he will not find it...
😈

Dr.Shetty and Dr.Shah are at Shettys place having dinner and looks like a fight too.
A black jeep stops with a screech. The car is shown from all angles possible. The jeep door opens. A leg comes out. The leg is wearing black shoes and black pantπŸ˜†. A hand comes out and keeps at the top of the door. The Man comes out...πŸ˜† Oh yeah...the leg and hand and his...not cut off...πŸ˜‰ The Man is shown from top...and now from shoes..legs...coat...collar...chin...nose...eyes...πŸ˜† and yes hair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now from long shot...to close one...He is the guy...SP was talking too...A very young handsome man...SP's guy...and he is handsome becos maximum of male villains are handsome...πŸ˜‰ He walks to Shettys door.

BG: tak...tak...tak...πŸ˜†

The man rings the bell. Shetty opens it...

Shetty: Yes...who is this...???
Shah: *comes* U are??
Man: Jeep...Dhagojeep!!!!

Shah:
😈😈😈😈 *in mind* bye bye kamptaπŸ˜†

Precap

Shah: I dont know...i want only the best caterer in the city to be hired...
Shetty: Ok dear...but why soo much dishes...our wedding is only for a day...
Kampta and DJ: Shetty has a point!!!!😳

[/QUOTE]
panic_monger thumbnail
  di i cant make it more bigger now as dat wud look like danger alarm button then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is looking beautiful nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i m quite impressed to c ur luv with SHATTYS instead of our cute sushaan...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
                    Kampta's flying kiss...πŸ˜†To shetty😳..oh hoπŸ˜†Bechari shah
SP: then y din u say hello when i said???πŸ˜•
Man: I thought u will give a background sound...so iam waiting for that...
πŸ˜†

SP: His tune was very good...il use that...will change one sur...and it will be mine...😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 and he will not find it...😈
HUH SP chor kahi ka😑
So finally u gave the entry to rubal's character n too in pure kkta style
πŸ˜†
Well All in all beautiful FF shwets...i'm still laughing imagning Shetty singing jhalakdikla jaa n roaming in the whole mall searching for shahbut why shah is taking too long to try the dress fit nahi aa raha hogaπŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...thanks yar...now when i read it again it really sounded funny...πŸ˜† yep rubal is here...and lets see what dhamaal he makes...πŸ˜‰

@sara...thanks for a bigger bindi...😊
honestly...i love the fun here more than the SHATTYS...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@aneesha...thanks a lot...😊

probably..Shah is trying her dresses patiently...as she doesnt have any patients...πŸ˜†
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, how u r getting these many hilarious ideas?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@hima...should i take that as a compliment???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
yar..just think what cannot happen in real life...and only in illogical fiction...thats it...πŸ˜†
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ofcours, its a compliment i love u and ur shattys