SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
@apara di...thanks a lot...😊 and when u find time..do catch up with the first part...to get the SHATTYS effect...πŸ˜†
oh shweetu, you are just too good!!! 🀣 🀣   πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

this is a great start to second season!!!! 🀣 🀣   shetty has shah's picture on his car's dashboard and he smiles...hahhahahhaa... and Dr. Shah is still waiting for her patients?!? 🀣 🀣  and yeah i bet dr. shetty will be right in his thinking that shah will be the first patient herself... 🀣 🀣 

PS turning in a vamp again? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  loved all the ekta style actions!!! 🀣 🀣 and SP's laugh out of no where was just hilarious!! 🀣  πŸ€£ 

i really hope SP doesn't break our shattys, please let them live in peace for a little while!! 🀣 🀣  

Very well written shweetu!!!!  thanks for writing this up and making me laugh!!! 🀣 
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
@feefs..thanks a lot yar...glad u enjoyed it...πŸ˜ƒ
@shounak..thanks yar for reading the previous FF and this...😊
abt feefs D day...i have no idea...the BB went out of control and i did not follow...πŸ˜†

kampta is a combination of kekta and vamp...🀣

yeah...more and more characters will be included and GKP will surely be there...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

Accha during feefi's D day..i mean that day..πŸ˜†...when she was going to get engaged..she was normal..but why was Rubal sharmaoing while taking Feefi's fiance's name and going😳 huh?🀣🀣..Feefs..bachke rahiyo Rubal se..kahin dost se..saut na ban jaaye🀣🀣

okieee so what happened here???  πŸ€£ 🀣  it was in Shattys FF???  πŸ˜• πŸ€£ 
@feefs...shounak read SHATTYS-1 now only...so he saw thru ur comments...cos i din give pagenum...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

okieee so what happened here???  πŸ€£ 🀣  it was in Shattys FF???  πŸ˜• πŸ€£ 

Thats what even I want to know..what happned that Rubal 😳 while mentioning your fiance's name?🀣🀣🀣
Rubal mere hubby ka naam lete lete thaak gaya toh Feefs ke Fiance ke pich paad gaya . πŸ€£

Shwetha... Wow... πŸ‘πŸΌ   V need to find beckground music for Kampta ...   Ky vilen hain ... Photo bhi dhoondh ni padegee ... Is it just me or she is giving πŸ˜³   To shetty !!!!!!!  Beware Shah...
🀣

OMG Shwetha you're too good! Superb!
Originally posted by netri

Rubal mere hubby ka naam lete lete thaak gaya toh Feefs ke Fiance ke pich paad gaya . πŸ€£

Rubal..the pati/fiance snatcher!🀣🀣...maybe the next kampta in the making!!🀣🀣