Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 5

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow shwets too fastπŸ‘...the promo sounds interesting luking for the shatty's season-2 to start soon n i'm sure it will be more rocking than previous one thanks shatty's ki karta darta shwetaπŸ˜†
Manju:-thank u so much for the pics...love shatty's 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Wow shwets too fastπŸ‘...the promo sounds interesting luking for the shatty's season-2 to start soon n i'm sure it will be more rocking than previous one thanks shatty's ki karta darta shwetaπŸ˜†

Manju:-thank u so much for the pics...love shatty's 😳

@bold...πŸ˜†

thanks aneesha...😊
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
promos are superb..eagerly waiting for the Shattys😍
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW I am Not waiting for it wid Waited Breath But Hope everyone enjoys It...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best of Luk Shweta for Shetty Hurricane which is Gonna Shake this SGP Forum(Kekta aunty Style πŸ˜²) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@anu...thanks...😊

@rubal...u dont read...bt i will still pm u...πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubal...u dont read...bt i will still pm u...πŸ˜†

I will Try to read it but I know I wont be able toπŸ˜†...Aur Res Karna Ka Koi Faiyda Bhi Nahi Hai Na Tum Toh Mujhe "LIKE" Bhi Nahi karogi Na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

I will Try to read it but I know I wont be able toπŸ˜†...Aur Res Karna Ka Koi Faiyda Bhi Nahi Hai Na Tum Toh Mujhe "LIKE" Bhi Nahi karogi Na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont read...dont reserve...bt tell SHATTYS are fantastic whenever i post the parts...il "like" you then...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
SHATTYS-II
Part-1

Dr.Shetty is going in his car. He is caught up in the traffic. He looks at his watch and is impatient. He then looks at his car's dashboard where he has kept Dr.Shah's photo. Dr.Shetty smiles.πŸ˜† Slow motion smile now...and now Dr.Shetty leans back and looks at the top...meaning flashback..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BG: Tumse Milke Aisa Laga

Dr.Shetty thinks about everything that happened in the first season...πŸ˜† If anyone else want to know visit...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1657150

Traffic clears up and Dr.Shetty reaches the site of Fix It Yourself Hospital which is under construction. He then goes to a restaurant and is waiting for Dr.Shah.

Dr. Shah on the other hand is in her clinic waiting for patients.πŸ˜†
Dr.Shetty calls.

Dr.Shetty: Shah...where are u...we have a meeting now right..??πŸ˜•
Dr.Shah: U think i will forget...i remember...i dont have any kind of memory loss.πŸ˜‰
Dr.Shetty: So what are u still doing in the clinic??
Dr.Shah: Iam waiting for patients. Iam sure there will be one todayπŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shetty: *shakes head* why did u ever want to be a gynacologist..??
Dr.Shah: I told na...so that i need not go to someone to confirm when i get pregnant.πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shetty: *In his mind* She will be the first of her patients to become pregnant then...πŸ˜†
Dr.Shah: Please dont waste my time...and please dont order anything without me...il be there in 30min.
Dr.Shetty: Please come fast...our wedding manager will be here soon.

Phone conversation over.
Shettys goes to BG mode...sings remix of all the songs he had sung in season-1.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now details about whats happening with others.
PS..PuriSingh..Shah's father...after accepting Shah's marriage is angry with himself as he has turned good...so to get back his villainess back he has gone to Puri for darshanπŸ˜†.
Manjay...that is Manju Aunty and Vijay Dhinanath Bachchan...has already got married. Both SHATTYS and MANJAY planned to get married on the same day...but due to difference of opinion between MA and Shah...MANJAY got married separately. Want to know what happened??

The four of them are sitting in a Cafe De Majnu..πŸ˜†

Dr.Shetty and Dr.Shah are looking at MANJAY. They are having popcorn.

MA: Manju(puts one popcorn in her mouth) aur Viju(now in his mouth)πŸ˜†

Dr.Shah losing patience.

Dr.Shah: Vijay...can we plan for the wedding...???
Vijay: *realising* yeah...Manju...😳
MA: Kya..*stops eating popcorn* oh...hamari shaadi...πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shetty: So..aap log kya socha hai??
MA: it has to be beautiful for sure...with beautiful hall...with beautiful food...πŸ˜†
Dr.Shah: When shall we have??
MA: This week...😊
SHATTYS: THIS WEEK???😲
Vijay: Yes...i have got a better job and iam leaving to Malaysia next week...so wedding this week will be good...😊
Dr.Shah: Not possible at all...
MA: kyun nahi hoga...sab kuch ho saktha hai..hamari shaadi is week mein hi hogi...😊
Dr.Shetty: What to do now???
Dr.Shah: Look Shetty...i need a grand wedding...everything has to be the best...to ur liking and MY liking...
MA: Shetty ki Shah...everything is possible..
Dr.Shah: No...my wedding will not take place this week...and urs cannot happen as well...
MA: hahahahahahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will show u...Manju weds Viju this week...*turns and leaves*
Viju and Shettu: Its our wedding too right???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Viju: Anyways...bye Shattys...see uπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†Dr.Shah: I will show that...Viju ki Manju...how best our wedding is...

MANJAYS wedding happened as wished by Manju...beautifully well..and has increased the wishes of Shah as how her wedding has to be...πŸ˜‰

Ok...last is SP(Shetty ke Pita...aka Star Plus). He is still planning as to how to stop the wedding. According to him if a happy ending comes...there is nothing after that...so he always wants to create problems and when one ends...gives another. Now he is thinking about what problem to create...

Dr.Shetty is waiting and Dr.Shah comes in...They sit down.

Dr.Shah: Has the wedding manager arrived??
Dr.Shetty: I called...she said she will be here in a couple of minutes...
Dr.Shah: SHEπŸ˜• whats her name???

A women comes and stands by the table

BG: Wolf Howling...

Women: *turns and gives a big πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ* KAMPTA...kampta is my name...πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shah: Kampta???πŸ˜• *Shah looks at Kampta'sbig bindi...heavy jewels and sari*
Kampta: *sits* yes...my name is something else which i wont say...bt iam very inspired by kekta's vamps...so i have changed my name...dont worry...i am not bad but...
Dr.Shetty: then...πŸ˜•
Kampta: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(evilwala) i do things like this...laughing and all...u will get used to it...
SHATTYS: πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Kampta: I will be with u guys till ur wedding is over...

SP in a dark room with a bulb on and he is standing by the bulb

SP: I cannot break Shettys love for Shah...but i cannot change the kind of love...
Pyaar wohi...Rishta nayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have to prove that Shah is Shettys relative someway...πŸ˜† may be his sister...😈
😈😈

Guys...i have just tried to start a track here...so there is nothing great in this part...hope this season goes well...πŸ˜ƒ and u guys like it...😊

RES!πŸ˜†

----

EDIT:

I know I am late..and that is because I read the remaining SHATTYS FF season 1 and OMG🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Shwetha...what have you done with the FF yaar!🀣🀣🀣Its just freaking hillarious yaar!I so so loved SP,VDB and MA yaar!Ohh god..why did I miss those parts yaar..Too good yaar too good!All love triangle and all..hahaha🀣🀣..btw u didnt update the page no.s on the first page after part 10πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I had to literally go through all the pages to read the parts...and then i cam across a post..and I have a doubtπŸ˜†

Accha during feefi's D day..i mean that day..πŸ˜†...when she was going to get engaged..she was normal..but why was Rubal sharmaoing while taking Feefi's fiance's name and going😳 huh?🀣🀣..Feefs..bachke rahiyo Rubal se..kahin dost se..saut na ban jaaye🀣🀣

And now coming to this FF..what a start yaar!!🀣🀣🀣I especially loved this whole part..

A women comes and stands by the table

BG: Wolf Howling...

Women: *turns and gives a big πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ* KAMPTA...kampta is my name...πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Shah: Kampta???πŸ˜• *Shah looks at Kampta'sbig bindi...heavy jewels and sari*
Kampta: *sits* yes...my name is something else which i wont say...bt iam very inspired by kekta's vamps...so i have changed my name...dont worry...i am not bad but...
Dr.Shetty: then...πŸ˜•
Kampta: πŸ˜†(evilwala) i do things like this...laughing and all...u will get used to it...
SHATTYS: πŸ˜•
Kampta: I will be with u guys till ur wedding is over...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Too good Shwetha yaar..btw what is kampta?πŸ˜†and please..like sushma di said..please give some occassional darshan of Gujiya ke papa also!!🀣🀣🀣 Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
aparakshitij thumbnail

Awesome part Shwetha!πŸ˜†

Unfortunately I missed da 1st season,bt now m nt gonna miss even a single part f dis season!😊

P.S. KAMPTA,wotta name!!🀣