Pratigya-Amma face off

Posted: 12 years ago

Pratigya-Amma face off

Amma has been pretending to favour Pratigya in front of everyone in the family while secretly plotting to break up Krishna's marriage.

She started with small instances like throwing the dahi vada prepared by Pratigya and kicking of the dhaba keys, then recently she convinced Krishna that Pratigya, mistakenly, had mixed spoilt achar in bati choka, even pretended to call Krishna and ask him to forgive Pratigya. But now she is planning a double whammy to corner Pratigya and drive a wedge between Krishna and her. In tonight's episode of STAR Plus's Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Amma and Pratigya will come face to face and Pratigya will confront Amma regarding her actions and intentions.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Amma asks Pratigya to dye a dhoti for puja in yellow. But the moment Pratigya soaks it in a mixture, Amma slyly adds black colour to the mix, thereby turning the dhoti black. Pratigya will be shocked to see the black dhoti and dumbfounded as to how it happened. Later, Amma will try to speak in her favour before the family. While trying to figure out what went wrong, Pratigya will look at Amma's sari and see spots of the same colour. She will realise Amma added the black colour and ruined the dhoti. Pratigya will be stunned and her earlier suspicions of Amma will resurface. Pratigya will then confront Amma and ask her about her intentions. Amma will drop her faade and retort that this is the beginning and she will ensure Pratigya is thrown out of the house in the next four days."

A shocked Pratigya aka Pooja Gor exclaims, "I don't understand why Amma is behaving in this manner. I did doubt her regarding her suspicious actions but later I felt she had warmed up to me and was nice to me. Now, I will confront her and ask her about her behaviour."

Amma, aka Asmita Sharma, who seems to be on a war path says, "I am not going to accept defeat this time. I have tried to get rid of Pratigya on numerous occasions, but failed each time. This time I will go to any lengths and extremes until I succeed. I want her out of my life and my baba Krishna's life too."

Will Amma succeed in throwing Pratigya out of the house? Will she be able to separate Krishna-Pratigya? Watch the exciting drama in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya from Monday- Friday at 10.30pm on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1747/pratigyaamma-face-off.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
πŸ₯±

btw thanks for sharing.. 😊
Thanks armu...
hope amma wont be succesful...
sumone said dat p will do amma's pardafash soon...it was said in sbb...em happye...once again thanks for teh article...:-)
thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒso mahabharat has started answers to all the question asked in the end ids yes but reality is amma true colour will b infront of krishna soon then he will not be able to look into pratigyas eyes interesting loving it
thanks for the article and she said in four days pratigya will b out seems really worried
Originally posted by KriYa_life

πŸ₯±

btw thanks for sharing.. 😊

Believe me i know the feeling πŸ˜†
 thanks for article. yes she will be sucessful throwing P out of the house ,but wont b able 2 seperate them.or throw P out of K heart and soul. Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing dear 😊 so 4 days πŸ˜• 😭 😭 😭 oh, how am i going to restrain from not throwing something at the TV when ever the evil thakkurain comes 😑 😑
Originally posted by dhakarn

thanks for sharing dear 😊 so 4 days πŸ˜• 😭 😭 😭 oh, how am i going to restrain from not throwing something at the TV when ever the evil thakkurain comes 😑 😑

By thinking about our Baba's adorable smile πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

By thinking about our Baba's adorable smile πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oh , thanks for that...😳 need to concentrate on the positive things now 😊