I HAD JUST LOVED THIS...WHAT ABT U ALL?

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved this scene so much yesterday...when Geet is lost in her glorious moments she had experienced the day before (rather night beforeπŸ˜‰) and she has such a sweet smile on her face...she is totally oblivious to her surroundings and as she turns she almost falls off her bed... i loved this scene as it had so much reality and spontaneity in it...this could actually happen to anyone... so sweet ...

What do u all sat...didn't this bring on a asweet answering...appreciative smile on all ur faces???

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This one also.loved the playful way he picked her up saying... "itthe aao kudi..."

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meee
I loved it alot ...
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi even i luved the these two scenes a lot in yesturdays epsode.Luv Mannet want to see them more in episodes i dont know why CVS r not giving much screen space for them.5 days also we wint get properly to see maneet
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haan, mujhe toh bada maja aaya is scene ko dekh kar...it was so funny & so real too...
BTW i m new her...joined IF today  & BIG fan of u all...πŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp12345

Khushi even i luved the these two scenes a lot in yesturdays epsode.Luv Mannet want to see them more in episodes i dont know why CVS r not giving much screen space for them.5 days also we wint get properly to see maneet

This is becoz Dd has been sick...so the other actor have been filling in...they too need to stock up their energy...we will get to see them from today onwards...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemaaneet1

Haan, mujhe toh bada maja aaya is scene ko dekh kar...it was so funny & so real too...
BTW i m new her...joined IF today  & BIG fan of u all...πŸ˜‰

Welcome to this crazy forum of Maan and Geet lovers...πŸ€—
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this scene Khushi but loved the Maaneet moment more..short & cute..