Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kaash GC & DD would've played the leads.. (Page 7)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40370

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey guys I've a news from FB thats something spl is comimg for the Gurti fanz ..guess what?Wink
hope its not another SR in lantern light..ROFL
hope its Gurt's performance in the gold awards.Wink

well unless i see some pics i wont  trust any more posts in FBTongue
That's why I shared in this thread with u all & didn't make it official.Wink..none seems trustworthy these days.LOL
And all blame goes to those cheapo cvsROFLdi are'nt u interested to know why me and kirti are calling ourselves as blind cheaposOuch

mansi i kinda forgot, no wait i remembered KAM

Mansi me going all Silly how many posts are we both onD'oh3 or 4

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

omg bobby...we need the link to this article...all gurti fans need to comment lke crazy...saying that we want gurti to be the leads...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-kirti_fijibobby13rocks

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40370

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey guys I've a news from FB thats something spl is comimg for the Gurti fanz ..guess what?Wink
hope its not another SR in lantern light..ROFL
hope its Gurt's performance in the gold awards.Wink

well unless i see some pics i wont  trust any more posts in FBTongue
they told in fb dat geet will wake up in maan's arms...but geet woke up to see MAAN IN TURBANROFLROFL

yes imagine that, no wonder we dont know what happend in SR since geet got memory loss from the shockROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

amnajaved Groupbie
amnajaved
amnajaved

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 197

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hi, love you bobby 13rocks for a lovely post  what a mind blowing idea yar lets see can dreams come true i will pray and cross my fingers really its my long time wish my super doper jodi come together in any movie best of luck 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOL
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey guys I've a news from FB thats something spl is comimg for the Gurti fanz ..guess what?Wink
hope its not another SR in lantern light..ROFL
hope its Gurt's performance in the gold awards.Wink

well unless i see some pics i wont  trust any more posts in FBTongue
That's why I shared in this thread with u all & didn't make it official.Wink..none seems trustworthy these days.LOL
And all blame goes to those cheapo cvsROFLdi are'nt u interested to know why me and kirti are calling ourselves as blind cheaposOuch

mansi i kinda forgot, no wait i remembered KAM

Mansi me going all Silly how many posts are we both onD'oh3 or 4
4ROFLROFL
-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
di we are blind because of that bollywood thread and cheapos because we read khuda aur muhabbat novel online to save the moneyROFLROFLROFL
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36197

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

omg bobby...we need the link to this article...all gurti fans need to comment lke crazy...saying that we want gurti to be the leads...Big smile

Ok Sylvia ..sharing the link..its an IF article ..so go for it...we wanna see them as leads for sure..http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/19878-endemol-makes-bollywood-debut.htm


Edited by bobby13rocks - 18 May 2011 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-undisclosed

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey guys I've a news from FB thats something spl is comimg for the Gurti fanz ..guess what?Wink
hope its not another SR in lantern light..ROFL
hope its Gurt's performance in the gold awards.Wink

well unless i see some pics i wont  trust any more posts in FBTongue
they told in fb dat geet will wake up in maan's arms...but geet woke up to see MAAN IN TURBANROFLROFL

yes imagine that, no wonder we dont know what happend in SR since geet got memory loss from the shockROFL
that too permanent...and the lantern is another cheapo to give such dim lightROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
time for a new song to be played....

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 0   Views: 293

Luvushaheer 0 293 16 August 2010 at 12:26pm by Luvushaheer
Jul 6th Update: Kaash Is Raat Ki Subah Na Hoti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: md410   Replies: 67   Views: 10397

md410 67 10397 07 July 2010 at 11:06am by md410
kaash ki aisa ho jaaye..

2

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 13   Views: 1680

chullbulli 13 1680 17 June 2010 at 1:56pm by chullbulli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index