Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima tujhe book padna hai . They are writing the book for ten years...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima tujhe book padna hai . They are writing the book for ten years...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

haan mona mujhe wo book padna hain 🀣patha nahin kya kya hoga wo book main 😍
sumona28 thumbnail
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too saw just now in FB page ..why some people spread rumours without having the exact knowledge can't understand...
Thanxxx for sharing Hima..
exactly...my sentiments...just because they are upset with the show..they spread this rumor

wohi tho samata ... Y can;t they mind their business instead of giving false news to the fans ... FB news are always false most of the time ...

u know my halath how it was after i heard the news ... how much i panicked πŸ˜†

Hima tujhe tension aya tha tau humara halat kaisa hua tha samjhe...you are full of positivity...lakin tujhe vhi tension hua.tha...

Bobby I don't understand why some people love to spread negativiti...I hate this rumours...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima   tau  you will wait for the books more ten years and then you can read the book...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

dewdropred thumbnail

Hima tujhe tension aya tha tau humara halat kaisa hua tha samjhe...you are full of positivity...lakin tujhe vhi tension hua.tha...

Bobby I don't understand why some people love to spread negativiti...I hate this rumours...

mona ... wohi tho ... i never believe any FB news par this time yaar ... i really panicked ...& U saved us by sending the link ...

& iss tension news ki wajah se ... i could not work on the updates of DKK ... i am working on it now  ... will give u an update tomorrow ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@Hima

Hima   tau  you will wait for the books more ten years and then you can read the book...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

mona sachi main ... if they are gonna publish it ... i will def wait & buy that book ... samata ko bhi main wohi bol rahin thi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣I am dying 2 read the book
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

mona ... wohi tho ... i never believe any FB news par this time yaar ... i really panicked ...& U saved us by sending the link ...

& iss tension news ki wajah se ... i could not work on the updates of DKK ... i am working on it now  ... will give u an update tomorrow ...

Hima I am  waiting for your DKK update...

dewdropred thumbnail

@Hima

Hima I am  waiting for your DKK update...

mona update tomorrow ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj_202

thanks for the news

u r welcome ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeah i too saw this on FB...and there a heated discussion was going on abt why and how they are going to cut the show short... i dont think the PH or channel are that stupid to kill the goose who lays golden eggs...so these are really baseless...

yes khushi ... these are baseless rumours but still they created some tension & panic ... that's the reason 4 lions gave an immediate clarification ... other wise ... they would not have done it naa ...