Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zarmeen-M

thanx for sharing...

U R welcome dear ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me too saw just now in FB page ..why some people spread rumours without having the exact knowledge can't understand...

Thanxxx for sharing Hima..

exactly...my sentiments...just because they are upset with the show..they spread this rumor
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Yeah i too saw this on FB...and there a heated discussion was going on abt why and how they are going to cut the show short... i dont think the PH or channel are that stupid to kill the goose who lays golden eggs...so these are really baseless...
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing...
N clearing everyone's mind...
Thanx...
maaneen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mjhe to ye sunn k hi mini heart attack agaya hai guysss plzzz aisa mat karo koi cn4m news btao
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maaneen

mjhe to ye sunn k hi mini heart attack agaya hai guysss plzzz aisa mat karo koi cn4m news btao

Plz chk the link provided ... this message is from 4 lions & they posted in their official FB page that thy don't have any plan to wind up geet or end geet ...

the producers  said that they are not fools to let go off geet & what ever came up was a rumour & they clarified it ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

exactly...my sentiments...just because they are upset with the show..they spread this rumor

wohi tho samata ... Y can;t they mind their business instead of giving false news to the fans ... FB news are always false most of the time ...

u know my halath how it was after i heard the news ... how much i panicked 😆
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima I saw this news on 4 lion FB page and they were chatting with the fans . Thanks for sharing...love you for made the post . Superb post...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zarmeen-M

thanx for sharing...

U R welcome dear ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima I saw this news on 4 lion FB page and they were chatting with the fans . Thanks for sharing...love you for made the post . Superb post...

mona darling ... i have 2 thank you actually for giving me the link ... I PM ed u 2 open this thread ... par I knew u were off line so opened it 2 stop the panic ...