this message is from 4 lions ... have a look

Posted: 12 years ago

this message is from 4 lions ... in regards to the rumour which said the channel wanted 2 wind up geet ...

neither the channel nor the production house are having any plans to do so ...

so plz calm down ... here plz have a look  ... this is the link to the official 4 lions page ... producers of GHSP & below is the message from that link ...

and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)

now i am waiting for the book to be released in the hope that we will get some inside info ... who knows what gossip we can get from there ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

thank you mona 4 the link
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
kya rumour that????????????????????????
thnk god
thnk u di fr sharing this msg wid us

Originally posted by ASMI95

kya rumour that????????????????????????

thnk god
thnk u di fr sharing this msg wid us

the rumour was tht "star has plans 2 wind up geet tht's the reason thy are behaving this way & messing with the track ..."
Me too saw just now in FB page ..why some people spread rumours without having the exact knowledge can't understand...
Thanxxx for sharing Hima..

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too saw just now in FB page ..why some people spread rumours without having the exact knowledge can't understand...

Thanxxx for sharing Hima..

wohi tho bobby ... they just create a panic between forum members ... by giving a message which is not even official ...

Honestly why do people spread rumors. Pehle hum log confused hai ki Maaneet ke beech kya hua πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ya kya nahin hua πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... upar se ye naya confusion πŸ˜‘ ...why can't people go do some productive work instead of trying to confuse already confused Geet fans.  πŸ˜‘ 

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Honestly why do people spread rumors. Pehle hum log confused hai ki Maaneet ke beech kya hua πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ya kya nahin hua πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... upar se ye naya confusion πŸ˜‘ ...why can't people go do some productive work instead of trying to confuse already confused Geet fans.  πŸ˜‘ 

exactly ...πŸ˜†FB spreading rumors is not new πŸ˜† par this time ... the rumour went a bit over board ...

regarding maaneet ... the confusion is still there ... it's not only between us but also between maan & geet ... coz a doubtful maan was asking super doubtful geet πŸ˜†in regards to CON ... we did not get a reply from either of them πŸ˜† 

oh yes bcoz of this rumour AngryAngryAngryi wasted so many hours of my precious time ... could not work on what i was supposed to work ...
me all lost now, whats true whats not, seriously i think i will no longer believe any more posts in fb unless there are pics all posts are falseπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sreereddy

thanks for sharing hima

U R welcome sree

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

me all lost now, whats true whats not, seriously i think i will no longer believe any more posts in fb unless there are pics all posts are falseπŸ˜†

kirti ... believe the news from 4 lions πŸ˜† FB page ... rest of the FB pages we can easily ignore them πŸ˜†oh yes we can always enjoy the pics ... no problem on that