proud of sidhart karnick

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 i was just thinking in morning regarding this i felt i should share it before sid fans fly away from this forum .actualy this show always belonged to abhay n .kabir ,piya,misha ,t ,tracker all were there from begining ,but all of sudden they introduced sidhart mehra or raichand ,this character within so less time became favourate so much that today we  feel like leaving the show ..so many actors r introduced in the story then they have to go through the bashings ,they even get scared to be part of others show .having ur own show n fans is not as chalenging as goin into someone else s show n making a place for urself  in heart of fans .he was almost in competition with lead .even kabir ,misha has their own fans but none of the fans were to leave the show if they dint get proper scenes of misha ,kabir .within so less time sid has made a crazy fans group n that also without geting bashed so much ,so i m proud of him.👏

my one complain with the show 
ul had introduced two new character that is sid n shaurya promised to cast them opposite panchi n misha .and two parallel love tracks .but then afterwards shaurya turned into gay n sidhart turned out to be maithili lover .y do ul promise one thing n do another thing.today panchi n misha r still single then why the hell ul introduced new characters.if one track is started then it should ended properly.🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Still trying to figure out wht's happening exactly, sid said tht people will sympathize with his character after knowing his story but CV's never told us his story they are just making fun of his charcter🤢
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
sid is a gr8 actor and will always have a special place in his fans hearts!!!! he was nd is a superb actor...i wish him all d best for his new show!!! love u SK 🤗
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Still trying to figure out wht's happening exactly, sid said tht people will sympathize with his character after knowing his story but CV's never told us his story they are just making fun of his charcter🤢

what can we do now ...i m pround of him ,look just in few months he has so many fans ,neither he was bashed on the forums.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

what can we do now ...i m pround of him ,look just in few months he has so many fans ,neither he was bashed on the forums.

Well nothing we can do now except support him😊😊
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Well nothing we can do now except support him😊😊

exactly😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Let's hope metz brings him back to life😆😆😆 I am even ready to see him romancing her though it hurts
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sidharth acting is superb ..i am not felling nice becoz he is leaving . he acts very well !! and i really like his role in pkyek although at time he was really anooying but he is damn cute and hot ,and i love him as a actor we all will miss him so much in the serial ..!! anyways all the best for his future ,may god bless him,LOVE U SID 😳😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid is great actor and there would have been good story around him ...we would really miss him in PKYEK and wish him for new show
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
hey tumhe khush hona chahiye.mene tumhara ye topic sid k fb wall pe post kia tha n he reply on that.he wrote-
thank you deboleena .. read your post.. you have wonderful things to say about my presence in the show.. the objective of any cameo is to add value to the show.. your love and admiration took my character to another level of fondness and love.. even though i played bad .. it was good. and that is a huge compliment to me as an actor.. its becuase of youll that i strive to get better and better ..
n
the journey is on ..& going strong..
acctualy he don't know that u wrote this topic,I post it so he thought this is my topic.but he is happy to read yur post..👏😃