India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

proud of sidhart karnick

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
 i was just thinking in morning regarding this i felt i should share it before sid fans fly away from this forum .actualy this show always belonged to abhay n .kabir ,piya,misha ,t ,tracker all were there from begining ,but all of sudden they introduced sidhart mehra or raichand ,this character within so less time became favourate so much that today we  feel like leaving the show ..so many actors r introduced in the story then they have to go through the bashings ,they even get scared to be part of others show .having ur own show n fans is not as chalenging as goin into someone else s show n making a place for urself  in heart of fans .he was almost in competition with lead .even kabir ,misha has their own fans but none of the fans were to leave the show if they dint get proper scenes of misha ,kabir .within so less time sid has made a crazy fans group n that also without geting bashed so much ,so i m proud of him.Clap

my one complain with the show 
ul had introduced two new character that is sid n shaurya promised to cast them opposite panchi n misha .and two parallel love tracks .but then afterwards shaurya turned into gay n sidhart turned out to be maithili lover .y do ul promise one thing n do another thing.today panchi n misha r still single then why the hell ul introduced new characters.if one track is started then it should ended properly.Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Pari-Gupta-rupa-OriginalsFanBefikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Still trying to figure out wht's happening exactly, sid said tht people will sympathize with his character after knowing his story but CV's never told us his story they are just making fun of his charcterDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
sid is a gr8 actor and will always have a special place in his fans hearts!!!! he was nd is a superb actor...i wish him all d best for his new show!!! love u SK Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Still trying to figure out wht's happening exactly, sid said tht people will sympathize with his character after knowing his story but CV's never told us his story they are just making fun of his charcterDead

what can we do now ...i m pround of him ,look just in few months he has so many fans ,neither he was bashed on the forums.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

what can we do now ...i m pround of him ,look just in few months he has so many fans ,neither he was bashed on the forums.
Well nothing we can do now except support himSmileSmile
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

exactlySmile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

exactlySmile
Let's hope metz brings him back to lifeLOLLOLLOL I am even ready to see him romancing herOuch though it hurtsOuch
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Sidharth acting is superb ..i am not felling nice becoz he is leaving . he acts very well !! and i really like his role in pkyek although at time he was really anooying but he is damn cute and hot ,and i love him as a actor we all will miss him so much in the serial ..!! anyways all the best for his future ,may god bless him,LOVE U SID EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index