Karan V Grover loves to cook stories!Article

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam 18 May 2011 - 13:20
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover who plays Karan as well as Ranchod on Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli goes Food-a-licious.

Personal fitness mantra: Jogging thrice a week at least for half an hour to forty five minutes.

Personal diet mantra: Keep your dinner light, carbs low and protein high.

Exercise routine: Jog thrice a week, kickboxing whenever I get time but don't have a daily routine.

Is food the elixir of life? To a great extent, but if you are not able to balance your diet then it can be harmful.

Are you a foodie? Yes.

Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? I have tried sea food, red meat, etc but I enjoy only chicken.

Favourite cuisine: Punjabi food, Chinese and unhealthy food with loads of butter and oil.

Favourite dish: Rajma chawal.

Favourite restaurant: Air at Four Seasons Hotel as it has great ambience and love the fact that its located on the 32nd floor from where all you can see is blank space. Good food and great music.

A must on my breakfast table: Milk.

Sugar or sugar-free for my tea/coffee: Sugar Sugar Sugar, Lots of sugar.

Lunch generally consists of: Bharta, roti and chane ki dal. Most of the times home cooked food.

Dinner generally consists of: Pasta, soup or grilled chicken or chicken tikka.

Dessert delights: All the delicious things like rasmalai, Rabaddi chocoalate mousse, mud pies and chocolate marble cake, etc.

One thing I can't resist: Rabaddi.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Don't like non- alcoholic drinks. But wouldn't mind nimbu-pani.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): Jack and Coke.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Pav bhaji in Ladakkh. It had four separate
bhaajis in one bowl served with a pav impossible to bite in.

Experiment with food: I don't experiment too much with food. I like my palette the way it is.

On the streets, I love to have: I don't like street food but a sada dosa or Idli sambhar is fine by me.

Do you cook? No. I just cook stories but I make sure that each and everyone person who lives with me learns to cook to my demands

Link is here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice to know more about him ðŸ˜³