Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

oh now pls don't start this again
no one has the right to say the truth? πŸ˜† 

come on...everybody has d right to say d truth but being a bit polite...b'coz sach hamesha kadva hota haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chakku

totally...clearly said by sumone in my post dat when cv's go tvd or twilight way ppl say dey r copying nd when dey don't den ppl say dat d show is full on crap!!!
when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

πŸ˜† see? and it is so stupid when one says that hey it's a blooper and you are told, don't talk about it! πŸ˜† 
if every producer thinks, well no one makes good quality shows, then why should I, then we will keep watching shining eyes in the forest and imagine it is a werewolf πŸ˜†

look nobody in d forum ever said to anybody to not talk about bloopers...infact chill out (neethi) also made a thread for dese bloopers...so counting bloopers is always welcomed nd we enjoy discussing dem also...but i made dis post not to offend blooper counting ppl...plzzz read my post again...πŸ˜†
@ tanvi : Sid's character was turned out and out evil right after his first meeting wid Piya and that happened much much before the talks of d new show. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! πŸ˜†

look nobody in d forum ever said to anybody to not talk about bloopers...infact chill out (neethi) also made a thread for dese bloopers...so counting bloopers is always welcomed nd we enjoy discussing dem also...but i made dis post not to offend blooper counting ppl...plzzz read my post again...πŸ˜†
and I don't remember the exact members, but I clearly remember people saying, not to look at bloopers, but to 'only enjoy', which is ridiculous πŸ˜† 
infact, if the creative team does come here, then they should know that people notice mistakes and if there are bloopers then they won't be spared!

and I don't remember the exact members, but I clearly remember people saying, not to look at bloopers, but to 'only enjoy', which is ridiculous πŸ˜† 
infact, if the creative team does come here, then they should know that people notice mistakes and if there are bloopers then they won't be spared!

when d bloopers jst entered pkyekπŸ˜† ppl said not to count dem b'coz it happens sumtym but now dey have becum an integral part of pkyek...so we enjoy demπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh and by the way.there was also a thread made for discussing the resemblance of PKYEK to twilight and TVD by i think mahi or neethi..please check that also.  πŸ˜† and FYI, mahi-neethi are big fans of pkyek. πŸ˜†

oh and yeah..we've never said no to constructive criticism...we've always opened our arms to good analysers like poco and neethi...πŸ˜† in fact their posts are the most widely-read on this forum. πŸ˜† poco is a TVD fan..that also a big Stelena one..but never once has she bashed this show for being a TVD copy..that is why we like her...😊

This thread is just against BASHERS not CRITICS..i'm not going to write my bhaashan on the difference between the two again. πŸ˜†

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! πŸ˜†
isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

when d bloopers jst entered pkyekπŸ˜† ppl said not to count dem b'coz it happens sumtym but now dey have becum an integral part of pkyek...so we enjoy demπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣