Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 7)

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)
when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

Originally posted by enchanted.

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)
when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

is it my imagination or is no one reading my posts. LOL just saying because no one has replied. Tongue i'm being serious for once in my life..and no one wants to see...anyway...LOL

well..i simply have no answer to this one..all i have to say is..that pkyek CV's love playing see-saw...LOL they followed tvd track ever since sid's entry and now they are bumping off sid and finishing metz' character too...LOL and now they are going to a track which is neither Twilight nor TVD. LOL

Also...as chakku said, sid and metz only RESEMBLE damon and katherine..but they are not the indian version..because sid doesn't love piya and he's fully evil..not like damon, who loves elena and is a gray character. Also..metz is was turned by sid..i don't know about the tv show..but in the novels on which the show is based..katherine had faked her death herself...LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

exactly what I said dear, that no one forced Ekta to have a daily show. she is strong enough to tell the channel that this show needs more attention and she too could, have the show come on weekends. more time for the creatives and more time to the actors.

not you, but many people here actually drive off people who do point out bloopers.

ekta should not think that she is doing us a favor by bringing in a vampire show, it is good that she did but she should not take viewers for granted and think they could show just anything and people will blindly accept it.

here's wishing for blooper less epi Smile

i knw ekta cannot take us for granted nd 5 days plan is gud...u only tell me when d show ran for 5 days a week did we have any bloopers???? nd now since d show has gone back to 5 days we will have less bloopers...Big smile
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Lazy-Bonz...Agree with your points yaar. But sometimes people cross the line of criticism and openly abuse the show and its actors. In facebook many anti-PKYEK pages were opened by Twilight and TVD fans.

But yeah, its time we stop being copy-cats and rack our own brains and make something innovative. Look at YRF shows. They too made a supernatural show called Seven and that was based on Indian concept of Saptarishis and I think it was brilliant and didn't have a single blooper. Other YRF shows too were completely coming of age and free of those cliche romance and absurd storyline. That shows that we are very much capable of making our own mark if we use our own brains instead of blindly emulating the West.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-Bonzabhina_roksBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

is it my imagination or is no one reading my posts. LOL just saying because no one has replied. Tongue i'm being serious for once in my life..and no one wants to see...anyway...LOL

well..i simply have no answer to this one..all i have to say is..that pkyek CV's love playing see-saw...LOL they followed tvd track ever since sid's entry and now they are bumping off sid and finishing metz' character too...LOL and now they are going to a track which is neither Twilight nor TVD. LOL

Also...as chakku said, sid and metz only RESEMBLE damon and katherine..but they are not the indian version..because sid doesn't love piya and he's fully evil..not like damon, who loves elena and is a gray character. Also..metz is was turned by sid..i don't know about the tv show..but in the novels on which the show is based..katherine had faked her death herself...LOL

agree wid u saheliLOL

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

exactly what I said dear, that no one forced Ekta to have a daily show. she is strong enough to tell the channel that this show needs more attention and she too could, have the show come on weekends. more time for the creatives and more time to the actors.

not you, but many people here actually drive off people who do point out bloopers.

ekta should not think that she is doing us a favor by bringing in a vampire show, it is good that she did but she should not take viewers for granted and think they could show just anything and people will blindly accept it.

here's wishing for blooper less epi Smile

i knw ekta cannot take us for granted nd 5 days plan is gud...u only tell me when d show ran for 5 days a week did we have any bloopers???? nd now since d show has gone back to 5 days we will have less bloopers...Big smile
right!
but you will have to help me here, I remember some bloopers but not when they were, were they before or after 5 days
like the name change of Pia, the hurry in which they showed the eyes of the wolves and the one where they blurred a portion of the screen hiding Maithili's portrait.
I don't want to see any such maha bloopers now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

@Lazy-Bonz...Agree with your points yaar. But sometimes people cross the line of criticism and openly abuse the show and its actors. In facebook many anti-PKYEK pages were opened by Twilight and TVD fans.

But yeah, its time we stop being copy-cats and rack our own brains and make something innovative. Look at YRF shows. They too made a supernatural show called Seven and that was based on Indian concept of Saptarishis and I think it was brilliant and didn't have a single blooper. Other YRF shows too were completely coming of age and free of those cliche romance and absurd storyline. That shows that we are very much capable of making our own mark if we use our own brains instead of blindly emulating the West.
well, even anti-TVD pages were opened saying it is a copy of Twilight but the creatives did a marvelous job and no one says anything now LOL 

I loved Seven, it was my fav., people said it was copy of Heroes, but the writer knew what she was doing! Clap 
and it is upto the viewers to appreciate such high quality shows which are original in concept. we really don't need to copy their stories, or their way of talking.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

thts exactly what we are saying that we r losing hopes just becoz of one character exiting. Who knows how exactly is his exit plannes. We dont e1 know what exactly is the upcoming track but we are hell-bent on trashing it beocoz thts not what hppnd in VD. on d other hand we crib that the show is a direct copy of VD. 
As far as Sid having more shades is concerned, maybe thats what CVs had planned initially, but over a period of time, it had become evident that SId was purely evil with no other shades. as far as flashback is concerned, I think in that small childhood clip, the CVs showed that Sid was jealous of ABhay and a brat right from childhood and so there is really no other shade to his character except purely evil and frankly how long can you drag an evil vampire's character. It is not some Saas Bahu serial where the conspirating vamp can go on and on plotting for ages without being exposed and blame always going on someone else. i mean he is a vampire and not a human. He kills and not just creates misunderstandings, so theres a limit till which his evilness can be shown to succeed, after which the truth and justice has to come out.

red-on what basis u r saying he is out n out evil ,?a character simply doesnt turn into evil ,,this is what is injustice for the character ,why was the character not shown  the same way it was introduced ,it was never an out n out evil character bt sudenly that made him like that.the character had lot of scope n many shades to explore .it was not stagnant one.who is deciding that there is no shade to it.cv s create character and they destroy them.we feel injustice becoz they promised us one thing n showed another ,innitialy the article came he wud casted opposite piya s sister.i dont get on what basis ur saying from the couple of days what u saw in the show ,we all know y they r showing what?(new show)but it is our loss so we will be upset about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-Bonzabhina_roksRehanism

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index