Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 4)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

Ekta was really happy when she started the show thinking people in India and countries where Star One is watched, don't see TVD. but now, they just can't easily change the story, so it is good that they are slowly stopping to copy TVD as copying TVD is impossible.
what now remains to be seen is how the special effects people handle werewolves or will they keep showing only shadows or shining eyes in the dark!

If viewers of TVD clearly see that this is a desi copy and they point it out then the truth isn't 'nonsense'. if the creative team of PKYEK pays attention to sticking to the original names of the characters (Piali, Piyashree), not blurring out portrait as they did in the abandoned palace etc., then obviously no one will get a chance to point it out. Didn't Ekta know that such a show would demand greater attention to details? She wasn't forced to come up with a daily. A bi-weekly PKYEK would have given the creative team and the actors so much time to correct their mistakes.

TVD fans are not paid to praise their favorite show and/or to point bloopers in PKYEK, same with PKEYK fans. so people need to accept mistakes in their fav show and instead of asking people to stop commenting should come and defend their favorite show instead.

i agree with you COMPLETELY! 
what TVD fans are saying isnt nonsense ..it is simply the truth! there were and still are a lot of similarities between the two shows ..but the CVs have probably realised that it is IMPOSSIBLE to copy TVD ..so they've kinda introduced more original storylines..which is really helping the show.

TVD fans are not here to diss PKYEK..they just think it is wrong for some show to steal so much of some other show's storyline.. without giving it ANY credit! its not easy to come up with storylines and TVD writers do an AWESOME job of it..and if PKYEK starts becoming more original (which it is already becoming btw) it will probably be more respected..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-BonzRehanism-Doppelganger-.Jane..Befikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
The same thing i post & i got many hite.I totally agree wid u tht PYEK kahani is abt abhiya & not anybody else rest all r fillers & fun element who so ever wnt 2 leave shuld simply leave without bashing my fav show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leopyar-ishkBefikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

Ekta was really happy when she started the show thinking people in India and countries where Star One is watched, don't see TVD. but now, they just can't easily change the story, so it is good that they are slowly stopping to copy TVD as copying TVD is impossible.
what now remains to be seen is how the special effects people handle werewolves or will they keep showing only shadows or shining eyes in the dark!

If viewers of TVD clearly see that this is a desi copy and they point it out then the truth isn't 'nonsense'. if the creative team of PKYEK pays attention to sticking to the original names of the characters (Piali, Piyashree), not blurring out portrait as they did in the abandoned palace etc., then obviously no one will get a chance to point it out. Didn't Ekta know that such a show would demand greater attention to details? She wasn't forced to come up with a daily. A bi-weekly PKYEK would have given the creative team and the actors so much time to correct their mistakes.

TVD fans are not paid to praise their favorite show and/or to point bloopers in PKYEK, same with PKEYK fans. so people need to accept mistakes in their fav show and instead of asking people to stop commenting should come and defend their favorite show instead.

i agree with you COMPLETELY! 
what TVD fans are saying isnt nonsense ..it is simply the truth! there were and still are a lot of similarities between the two shows ..but the CVs have probably realised that it is IMPOSSIBLE to copy TVD ..so they've kinda introduced more original storylines..which is really helping the show.

TVD fans are not here to diss PKYEK..they just think it is wrong for some show to steal so much of some other show's storyline.. without giving it ANY credit! its not easy to come up with storylines and TVD writers do an AWESOME job of it..and if PKYEK starts becoming more original (which it is already becoming btw) it will probably be more respected..
I agree that there are a lot of similarities between the two shows.People are free to criticise it but there is always a way of putting things across.I have rarely seen tvd fans bashing pkyek.The ones who bash don't even watch either of the two shows.They bash pkyek just for the sake of it.This is what has upset most of the fans.
Valid criticism is always welcome!

Edited by Kritz08 - 18 May 2011 at 7:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo.Jane..Befikre

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Chakku, I agree with you, may be 80%, but yes I do. People often take advantage of the twists to bash this show. The comparison between Indian shows and Western shows itself is foolish. Because Western shows are based on concrete story and preplanned concept. But Indian shows and Indian producers never prioritize story or concept and run the shows only on fan-demand or on random experiments. Because unlike Western Producers, Indians are more interested in quantity rather than quality. In our shows, glamour and cliche romance are given more priority than plot. Makers just look forward to completing 1000 episodes or so and running the show for years, even if 90% of it is filled with crap. Ironically this trend was started by Ektaa herself.

As for Siddharth and Abhay-Piya, I feel Abhay and Piya are the pivot of the show but, as of now, Siddharth is the torque which gives the driving force to the story to revolve around that pivot. Without this driving force, the show will be stagnant. Before, Siddharth's arrival, it was all about Piya finding out Abhay's secret and that's why Siddharth's absence did not matter. But now things have changed. I am not saying that Siddhant Karnick should not leave or that we must compel him to stay (as Abanti suggested and I even opposed her idea). But they could have proceeded with Siddharth's character with a new suitable actor. I, for one, would have welcomed that. But completely killing off the character all of a sudden might prove to be a setback for the show.

I saw few comments saying that now the 'villains' are gone, they'll get Abhay-Piya all the time and it will be a treat. Well are you sure? But what do you want to see? Piya skeptical about Abhay, falling in love, finding out the truth, hating, loving, making up, breaking up, the umpteen 'near kiss' scenes, eyelocks, Piya falling and Abhay grabbing her...Won't you all get bored by watching these predictable scenes every day? Believe me I have seen many Star One shows and in most of them, after a few months, the makers run out of story and then they drag the show with these crap and immature 'romance'. And remember, this is Ektaa we are speaking about. She's a master in dragging shows for decades with absurd twists and turns. I believe she has already started showing signs of her 'creativity' with this memory loss and time leap thingy. So watch out!!

On the whole, I can't say that the show will go to drains with Siddhant's exit, but yes, if they plan to take it back to those college romance days, the show is over for me. They need to try new and sensible concept and bring a character as charismatic and as influential as Siddharth. If that doesn't happen and they rely upon Abhay-Piya's 'Dark love' and stereotype romance, then only the die hard fans of the couple will stick to the show and drool over 'passionate romance' and 'sizzling chemistry'. But the general audience, who look up to the show for a nice story will feel bored, even irritated and pissed, and will stop watching it.

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 18 May 2011 at 7:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
You know it is so funny that people have the time to watch this show just to bash it. Those who've seen the original and this both will know that Sid and Maithili are way different from Damon and Kat characterwise. Story is copied, there are no arguments there.
As far as the war between Sid and AbhIya go, I'll just copypaste what I just wrote on the article. It is so baseless!

I'm done! I'll let the TRPs speak. PKYEK was in the top 100 when AbhIya were being given proper focus and story. After Sid's entry, their screenspace reduced, the story went all over the place and the character wasn't too great either resulting in PKYEK out of the top 100 and a drastic fall in it's ratings. I have nothing against Sid and his fans but people need a reality check when they say PKYEK is nothing without him and the show can't run.
Anyways, I admire SK's acting to bits and wish him all the best for his new show! Maybe not the character but the actor will surely be missed by me! :D

Anyway, look at the bright side. The article is getting comments and Vivu's, Suku's, SK's and the show's ranking will rise on IF Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep-Doppelganger-Courageous_LeoBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

OK even i agree dat pkyek is full of bloopers...so??? doesn't TVD has bloopers??? how did katherine enter salvatore house if it was in elena's name??? how did stefan enter alaric's house when he was never invited in???? aren't these bloopers????
BDW we r not talking about bloopers...we r talking about d meaningless comparison nd bashing here...if metz returns bitchy does dat mean she wud be like katherine??? i don't mind criticisms by ppl but hate deir bashing b'coz of d preconceptions dey make...Ouch

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

you are right, in this forum so many sid fans are really hurt, but some of the bashers actual using this situation against pkyek, when the new twist bring in pkyek they star to bash without reason, they need only reason for the bash, seriously they need to stop this nonsense and I really wanted to tell all sid fans they should give one chance to cv's prove that the cv's decision actually right or wrong.  They should ask themselves why on the earth they started to watch pkyek , what behind the reason, now they wanted to left the forum because one character left form the show. It just needs to stop really.

i m totally cool wid criticisms but i literally hate bashing...even of  d character i hate so much!!!! making fun is ok but bashing is literally not accepted. ppl shud really stop!!!
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Agree with you Chakku. These people simply don't know anything except bashing others.

BTW I love them...you know why..because they are increasing no of comments...hum toh 4 se jyada comment nahi kar sakti na... ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index