Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 3)

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
A very much needed post Chakku! Loved it! I completely agree with you, when something is the same as TVD or Twilight, they say "It's a copy!" and when something is different, they say "The story is going nowhere!" Seriously, what do they want!?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..Befikre

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

completely agree with u chakku. Even I have been quite upset with people bashing the show and creatives by just reading the TB articles and without waiting to see what exactly happens at the show and how the story progresses. Just look at the way people are claiming that they will just stop watching the show after Sid's exit and the show will become intolerable after that. Agreed that Sid has been a great actor on the show, but did we start watching PKYEK becoz of Sid. Ask this question to yourself and though most Sid fans will not admit this, but the true answer is a big NO. Also, we are hell-bent on making our predictions about the show and how its upcoming trend is all crap, but are we waiting to see what exactly happens. maybe the show will actually become more exciting after now. Its natural to get confused as to how the tracks predicted by TBs will happen and how they will make sense, but bashing them declaring them to be crap without actually seeing how the creatives are shaping it is just plain mean and impatient.

we r not angry simply ,we feel it is injustice to character ,sid had said in the interview that audience one day when come to kow the truth they will show sympathy towards the sid,the story never reached the point .secondly yes i started watching the show for him ,i mean i had started to watch from begining and then left the show,i rejoined only for sid ,till now watching only for sid.sid also turned out to be in competition with lead,now r hearts r broken ,we just cant hope anything good.
Nw my Q 2 u tanvi ...why did this injustice been done...? any idea ...is it becoz ek doesnt like him...is it smething like that or is it becoz he is extraordinarily talented n he has been offeredd a role as lead in ek next show...i know its really very disheartning 2 see his character ending...he is an awsum actor..he deserves best ...in this he was important...bt there he vl b more  no most imp part...n 2 b honest i think thaat after sme time he vl b back.. n his story vl b revealed..im staying +ve.there is nthing wrong in showing a vamp alive...even im a sid fan ...bt im looking 4 the +ve side...siddhant as an actor has 2 grow...v cnt tie him with pkyek only..n regarding injustice 2 his character...yes i know nt much has been shown abt his past...bt  i think the upcoming show  vl b on on air in near future...that'why they r ending his character like this.plus its difficult 2 maintain 2 roles at  a time...afterall he is  a human being nt a real vampire...pls try 2 understand the pt...   even siddy boy tweeted "Change is inevitable"...so who knows...wht happens next jst stay +ve see the brighter side...sorry if any of my point hurts u..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkBefikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
CHAKKU..you make me go speechless..yaar seriously..YOU ARE AWESOME..you have saved so much of my heart ache by starting this topic..SERIOSULY yaar I have also mentioned the same..Everytime either some want to compare & bash with TVD & twilight..and some want ot bash ekta..!! WE AT FIRST PLACE GOT STUCK & WATCHED THIS SHOW  FOR  ABHIYA;;..THIS IS ABHAY & PIYA's lovestory NOT ANY BODY ELSE's... the serial will remain NO.1 on the channel or not  only time will tell...SINCE THIS SHOW HAS RULED FROM DAY ONE..I think the answer is obvious..!!.and as ekta always says NO ACTOR IS BIGGER THAN THE  SHOW..be it Vivu or Suku or Siddhanth..

AND what surprises me is the way some people are abusing the show just  that Sid is leaving..I mean he himself has told that this show is No.1 from before I came & will remain in his tweet..so sweet of him..and he is very clearly ending the character because HE HAS OTHER AWESOME COMMITMENTS..SO I am really surprised that his fans are not feeling happy that he is getting a bigger role..THAT means they loved the show & his character and NOT THE ACTOR..!!

OtakuGirl-Debopyar-ishkBefikre

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
you rite chakku...

it makes me angry tooo...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

amazingpiya Newbie
amazingpiya
amazingpiya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I agreed with you completely.This show is going great and we should nt jump into conclusions b4 knowing anything in real.

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
agree..with ur each and every word...:)if..some people dont like the serial then they should not watch...how dare them to bash the serial...or visit here..!

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
It couldn't be happen that Sid will stay forever in the show as his role was Negative One ..
And PKYEK is basiCally About Abhay and Piya .. The Love Birds ... Its a Love story ..
Peeeps who're really True Fans Of Sid would never want to see him fallin down .. infact , they alvays Pray fo' his more suCcess .. sO Guys stop Bashin' On Our Show .. And don't alvays get stuCk On this forum ..
Chao ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Thank you so much coming up with this postHug

I completely agree with you Chakku.If some people feel that the show is a copy of twilight or vd and that its not worth watching then they can stop watching it.There is no need to bash.Are they at gun point?No one is forcing them to watch it.
And what about comments like "this show is dead without Sid","the show will lose trps after his exit" ?Its as if pkyek is only about Sid and  the other characters especially the leads are good for nothing.
Pkyek was no1 on SO even before his entry.Whether people like it or not ,this show is about Abhay-Piya.Supporting characters like Sid,Maithali will come and go.
Trust me i was really sad about Sids exit till a few days ago.But for the past 2 days i got pissed off reading certain comments!

Edited by Kritz08 - 18 May 2011 at 7:15am

pyar-ishk.Jane..Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index