Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

well...i don't think they have 'tellybuzz' in america...😆 i guess they care more about the actors' personal lives there...😆 ðŸ˜›
😆 but they have more of wetpaint and all, infact for the final 3 epi. they were calling even those actors who would not featue in the epi. so even if we would see them on set, we would not be able to guess who died!

you should have seen how fans were being teased by the actors on twitter upon how many characters would die 😆 
'Poor Damon' went to become a trending topic even though most of us knew they could never kill off Damon..
Originally posted by tanvismile

if fans want to bash they can also bash after watching the episode also ,remember in one of old shows mihir died some old women also to their office to fight with them.
but outside shows r not like our yaar ,anytime anything 
that was so funny 🤣 old women saying, they won't eat anything unless their mihir came back!
I hope no one is stupid enough here to go on a hartal for a fictional character.

I for one, know tht even Ekta doesn't have the courage to kill off Abhay or Pia's character or change the actor.

western shows don't think, oh our movies don't show this kind of special effects so even we will save money 😆 ðŸ˜† 
the first time my sis saw a couple of scenes of 'heroes' she thoutht it was some movie, here one look of a tele show and one would never make such a mistake 🤣
@ all
Please report the post or topic anytime someone is bashing the show. We will handle the post appropriately. I can understand your concern but this topic is no way related to the show. Moreover it can lead to arguments between members. Also there is no need to name other shows in this topic which can well lead to fights and arguments.
Next time if anyone is bashing the show/actors please report so that we can take action accordingly. :)

Closing this topic.

PKYEK Dev. Team