Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
no Tanvi u never read my post completely. Sid was shown to have a lil positive side only initially. But right from his first meeting with Piya, Sid has been nothing but out and out evil and that happened much before the new show. So the evilness of his character has got nothing to do with the new show. Agreed that his character is being ended because of that, but a change to his character happened much much earlier and not because of the new show. The change in his character and the end of his character are two different issues and have different reasons. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=
no it was not an evil character ,it was a grey character it had some positive shades which were shown when he helped panchi ,as sidhart karnick said he was evil for a reason ,when everyone will be aware of what hapend with him,evryone will symathise with him ,the story never reached to that point before that only he got new show n now to end it they just destroyed it completely .why was his panchi s chemistry was shown ,that is love is goin to change him ,become positive again.
regarding abhay ur saying its different but i tell u nothing is different as far as ur favourate is not destroyed.
[/QUOTE]
very true, so now if other actors too get lead roles in other shows, they will easily be killed. there was so much scope for the character of Sid, but now he will just dance with Chand mama and get killed 🀣 
I really pity his fans  

thank goodness, the TVD team actors never leave the show, instead they are on tenterhooks of when some character might be killed!! I would be super mad if any of my fav character leaves the show bcoz he/she got a lead role in some other show. come to think of it, didn't Siddhant sign a contract with Balaji?
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

🀣chill maro guys y discussing geet here???

bcoz we will be dead if we discuss the truth there ROFL
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

[QUOTE=

no it was not an evil character ,it was a grey character it had some positive shades which were shown when he helped panchi ,as sidhart karnick said he was evil for a reason ,when everyone will be aware of what hapend with him,evryone will symathise with him ,the story never reached to that point before that only he got new show n now to end it they just destroyed it completely .why was his panchi s chemistry was shown ,that is love is goin to change him ,become positive again.
regarding abhay ur saying its different but i tell u nothing is different as far as ur favourate is not destroyed.

very true, so now if other actors too get lead roles in other shows, they will easily be killed. there was so much scope for the character of Sid, but now he will just dance with Chand mama and get killed 🀣 
I really pity his fans  

thank goodness, the TVD team actors never leave the show, instead they are on tenterhooks of when some character might be killed!! I would be super mad if any of my fav character leaves the show bcoz he/she got a lead role in some other show. come to think of it, didn't Siddhant sign a contract with Balaji?

The other show is also of Balaji. so makes no difference in contract issue
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@lazybonz: well..sid's being tightlipped about it..i guess he doesn't want to say anything till the project's officially declared. πŸ˜Š

oh and guys..don't discuss geet here..but yeah...my friends in devilsden are pretty irritated with the way it's going now..just have to say..but since this is pkyek forum don't discuss geet or else the topic might get a VB note. πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I really pity his fans  

The other show is also of Balaji. so makes no difference in contract issue
oh so Balaji themselves didn't care to kill off an important character? wow!
they could have taken some other good actor to replace sid and instead of showing plastic surgery(ROFL), give some diabolical reason πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
regarding the show geet i completely agree with ul.but i think it hapens on star one only ,other shows on star are related to the mariied women handling different types of home .and colors different types of women some chracter r real while some r extraordinary .on zee ,similar types .
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

@lazybonz: well..sid's being tightlipped about it..i guess he doesn't want to say anything till the project's officially declared. πŸ˜Š

oh and guys..don't discuss geet here..but yeah...my friends in devilsden are pretty irritated with the way it's going now..just have to say..but since this is pkyek forum don't discuss geet or else the topic might get a VB note. πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š

I think they shouldn't have let the fans know about Sid leaving.

not wanting to 'bash' or compare πŸ˜†, but in TVD we just know that someone's gonna die and not exactly 'who'. that is the real essence, of being on one's toes
now when we would watch the epi, we would know that sid's gonna die, so no surprise factor!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

not wanting to 'bash' or compare πŸ˜†, but in TVD we just know that someone's gonna die and not exactly 'who'. that is the real essence, of being on one's toes
now when we would watch the epi, we would know that sid's gonna die, so no surprise factor!

well...i don't think they have 'tellybuzz' in america...πŸ˜† i guess they care more about the actors' personal lives there...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

if fans want to bash they can also bash after watching the episode also ,remember in one of old shows mihir died some old women also to their office to fight with them.
but outside shows r not like our yaar ,anytime anything