Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 11)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

Originally posted by chakku

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! LOL
isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

but the basic reason why tv was invented was for entertainment..not for promoting originality...LOL even i lost interest in geet...but many still enjoy it..i let them enjoy it..because it entertains them for some reason still...we are all differently programmed..there are some things you find original and others find cliched and vice versa..sacchi main..there are many vampy novels out on the net which people claim are different from twilight but have the same type of character sketch..what can i do if millions enjoy reading them...maybe an intelligent person would stop watching..but a tv addict would not refuse his daily dose of tv just for the sake of 'having something original'...LOL

no offense, but that's just the way this world is. LOL Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. LOL

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. Tongue

hello this all hapend becoz  new show sid got ,the story changed overnight ,they turned him evil this is what is called injustice for character right.just imagine they show something like this to abhay then ul except it ?
[/QUOTE]

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do

@boldROFL
 but pkyek is trying sumthing new acc. to d latest article...nothing in dis resembles any other show or movie...den y r ppl bashing it???

Lazy-Bonz

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL

now u r acting like cwbROFLROFLROFLROFL

IndigoBlues

Ritsrits IF-Dazzler
Ritsrits
Ritsrits

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u TM
PKYEK is a very diff story in the history of Indian television
It shud b praised for n not bashed at
Some might say its copied ...I'd rather say that its inspired from Twilight

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enchanted.

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)
when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

because they thought not many people were aware of TVD in india..and they wanted to keep up their "originality" quotient LOL

Lazy-Bonz

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

now u r acting like cwbROFL

us badmaash ka naam mat lo..meri beti uske saath bhaag gayi aur ek baccha bhi ho gaya..Ouch ROFL

Befikre

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@boldROFL
 but pkyek is trying sumthing new acc. to d latest article...nothing in dis resembles any other show or movie...den y r ppl bashing it???
when Geet started I too enjoyed watching this fainting falling catching, but after a while one gets irritated bcoz like every Indian producer they too want to earn and keep showing the same thing

the main issue is tht, if someone notices the PKYEK team copying something, then the person has the right to state the fact
but illogical bashing is not welcome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.IndigoBluesBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index