Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 10)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

LOL see? and it is so stupid when one says that hey it's a blooper and you are told, don't talk about it! LOL 
if every producer thinks, well no one makes good quality shows, then why should I, then we will keep watching shining eyes in the forest and imagine it is a werewolf LOL

look nobody in d forum ever said to anybody to not talk about bloopers...infact chill out (neethi) also made a thread for dese bloopers...so counting bloopers is always welcomed nd we enjoy discussing dem also...but i made dis post not to offend blooper counting ppl...plzzz read my post again...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyaIndigoBlues

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@ tanvi : Sid's character was turned out and out evil right after his first meeting wid Piya and that happened much much before the talks of d new show.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 18 May 2011 at 10:31am
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-Bonz

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

LOL see? and it is so stupid when one says that hey it's a blooper and you are told, don't talk about it! LOL 
if every producer thinks, well no one makes good quality shows, then why should I, then we will keep watching shining eyes in the forest and imagine it is a werewolf LOL

look nobody in d forum ever said to anybody to not talk about bloopers...infact chill out (neethi) also made a thread for dese bloopers...so counting bloopers is always welcomed nd we enjoy discussing dem also...but i made dis post not to offend blooper counting ppl...plzzz read my post again...LOL
and I don't remember the exact members, but I clearly remember people saying, not to look at bloopers, but to 'only enjoy', which is ridiculous LOL 
infact, if the creative team does come here, then they should know that people notice mistakes and if there are bloopers then they won't be spared!

RehanismBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

and I don't remember the exact members, but I clearly remember people saying, not to look at bloopers, but to 'only enjoy', which is ridiculous LOL 
infact, if the creative team does come here, then they should know that people notice mistakes and if there are bloopers then they won't be spared!

when d bloopers jst entered pkyekLOL ppl said not to count dem b'coz it happens sumtym but now dey have becum an integral part of pkyek...so we enjoy demLOLLOL

Lazy-Bonz

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Oh and by the way.there was also a thread made for discussing the resemblance of PKYEK to twilight and TVD by i think mahi or neethi..please check that also.  LOL and FYI, mahi-neethi are big fans of pkyek. LOL

oh and yeah..we've never said no to constructive criticism...we've always opened our arms to good analysers like poco and neethi...LOL in fact their posts are the most widely-read on this forum. LOL poco is a TVD fan..that also a big Stelena one..but never once has she bashed this show for being a TVD copy..that is why we like her...Smile

This thread is just against BASHERS not CRITICS..i'm not going to write my bhaashan on the difference between the two again. LOL

Befikre

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! LOL
isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

RehanismBefikre

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

when d bloopers jst entered pkyekLOL ppl said not to count dem b'coz it happens sumtym but now dey have becum an integral part of pkyek...so we enjoy demLOLLOL
ROFL

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index