Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

but the basic reason why tv was invented was for entertainment..not for promoting originality...😆 even i lost interest in geet...but many still enjoy it..i let them enjoy it..because it entertains them for some reason still...we are all differently programmed..there are some things you find original and others find cliched and vice versa..sacchi main..there are many vampy novels out on the net which people claim are different from twilight but have the same type of character sketch..what can i do if millions enjoy reading them...maybe an intelligent person would stop watching..but a tv addict would not refuse his daily dose of tv just for the sake of 'having something original'...😆

no offense, but that's just the way this world is. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜Š
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. ðŸ˜†

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. ðŸ˜›

hello this all hapend becoz  new show sid got ,the story changed overnight ,they turned him evil this is what is called injustice for character right.just imagine they show something like this to abhay then ul except it ?
[/QUOTE]

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...😆 yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

@bold🤣
 but pkyek is trying sumthing new acc. to d latest article...nothing in dis resembles any other show or movie...den y r ppl bashing it???
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...😆 yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...😆

now u r acting like cwb🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
completely agree wid u TM
PKYEK is a very diff story in the history of Indian television
It shud b praised for n not bashed at
Some might say its copied ...I'd rather say that its inspired from Twilight

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

because they thought not many people were aware of TVD in india..and they wanted to keep up their "originality" quotient ðŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

now u r acting like cwb🤣

us badmaash ka naam mat lo..meri beti uske saath bhaag gayi aur ek baccha bhi ho gaya.. ðŸ¤£
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

@bold🤣
 but pkyek is trying sumthing new acc. to d latest article...nothing in dis resembles any other show or movie...den y r ppl bashing it???

when Geet started I too enjoyed watching this fainting falling catching, but after a while one gets irritated bcoz like every Indian producer they too want to earn and keep showing the same thing

the main issue is tht, if someone notices the PKYEK team copying something, then the person has the right to state the fact
but illogical bashing is not welcome
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

errmm..there's a thin line between bashing and criticism...you know what..my english teacher says..that in  an argumentative essay if you're writing 'against' then you should always put in a positive point...yep, the whole essay's gonna be negative..but you have to show both sides of the coin...😆 in the same way while criticizing a show..many people forget all the positive aspects and just lose their cool..😆 so this post is just to advise people to watch pkyek for what it is, or not watch it at all..which is something my friends have been saying for months to all the bashers..😆 i'm not saying you are a basher..just explaining my view..😊

red: EXACTLY my point ðŸ˜Š
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits_20

completely agree wid u TM

PKYEK is a very diff story in the history of Indian television
It shud b praised for n not bashed at
Some might say its copied ...I'd rather say that its inspired from Twilight

oh please 😆 
most of our movie makers and musicians too just take 'inspiration' and after all this while you still are not aware of TVD's 'inspiration'? 😆