Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? - Page 7

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@megs...don't say sorry instead i should say thanks a lot!!!!!! u r d one who is supporting me!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

right!
but you will have to help me here, I remember some bloopers but not when they were, were they before or after 5 days
like the name change of Pia, the hurry in which they showed the eyes of the wolves and the one where they blurred a portion of the screen hiding Maithili's portrait.
I don't want to see any such maha bloopers now 😆

but piya's name was changed when d show was running 6 days a week nd showing wolves' eyes was not a blooper but lack of technology nd metz' portrait blurring was i guess also during 6 days schedule...
to be frank, there's no logic in changing a name bcoz the show runs 6 days. surely the script writer didn't forget what name was decided just bcoz of the time pressure 🤣 
and India doesn't lack good professionals who could make werewolf transformation, but they do take 'money' and if ekta knew she could not afford them then why venture in this genre? 😆
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i also agree with u before bashing pkyek they need to know wat it is all abt... no one has right to call pkyek a copy of twilight of tvd ...all the daily soaps r also copied in one or the other way y dont v pick those soaps up y only pkyek????? nd anyways its nt totally same as twilight or tvd...i dont agree wid the people who says its full on copy of both
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

but piya's name was changed when d show was running 6 days a week nd showing wolves' eyes was not a blooper but lack of technology nd metz' portrait blurring was i guess also during 6 days schedule...

to be frank, there's no logic in changing a name bcoz the show runs 6 days. surely the script writer didn't forget what name was decided just bcoz of the time pressure 🤣 
and India doesn't lack good professionals who could make werewolf transformation, but they do take 'money' and if ekta knew she could not afford them then why venture in this genre? 😆

PKYEK CV's are not perfect..no one is. ðŸ˜†

and perhaps she thought maybe she could achieve this even though she doesn't have the budget..or maybe she thought she could make the viewers fool..anyhow..we don't have the answers...we simply watch this show for what it is and enjoy it...😊
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

ok now to be frank even i found dat name changing thing very disgusting nd lame nd i shudn't be giving explanations for dat!!!!! nd about technology...well even indian movies have now started making sum gud quality movies so we can't expect dat frm a show...can we???😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

You know it is so funny that people have the time to watch this show just to bash it. Those who've seen the original and this both will know that Sid and Maithili are way different from Damon and Kat characterwise. Story is copied, there are no arguments there.

As far as the war between Sid and AbhIya go, I'll just copypaste what I just wrote on the article. It is so baseless!

I'm done! I'll let the TRPs speak. PKYEK was in the top 100 when AbhIya were being given proper focus and story. After Sid's entry, their screenspace reduced, the story went all over the place and the character wasn't too great either resulting in PKYEK out of the top 100 and a drastic fall in it's ratings. I have nothing against Sid and his fans but people need a reality check when they say PKYEK is nothing without him and the show can't run.
Anyways, I admire SK's acting to bits and wish him all the best for his new show! Maybe not the character but the actor will surely be missed by me! :D

Anyway, look at the bright side. The article is getting comments and Vivu's, Suku's, SK's and the show's ranking will rise on IF 😉

hey now as per i know this show is no 1 on star one ,even geet comes second ,as per predictios took place ,the lady said i m sure she is well aware of this show n other shows too,she said show was not very good innitialy  with trps but now it has picked up so n well after sid s entry trps will be different in different weeks or watever its on basis of .i feel sid has done only for show no loss .now here n there things change ,it also depends what is in episode stored for you.there r various other tracks like misha n all.PKYEK is nothing without him and the show can't run.
hey see before sid entered u seen how abhiya story was they used to do only mind talking n runing away ,asking baseless questions like y ,abhays mom only said u have to mix with others ,abhay only i have to protect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this was the show 

one more thing after sid entered ,ul got abhiya passionate moments becoz of sid ,somewer sid is factor for watever has hapend god in show ,we love him for that,i rejoined the show only for him.
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

i also agree with u before bashing pkyek they need to know wat it is all abt... no one has right to call pkyek a copy of twilight of tvd ...all the daily soaps r also copied in one or the other way y dont v pick those soaps up y only pkyek????? nd anyways its nt totally same as twilight or tvd...i dont agree wid the people who says its full on copy of both

oh now pls don't start this again
no one has the right to say the truth? 😆 
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

totally...clearly said by sumone in my post dat when cv's go tvd or twilight way ppl say dey r copying nd when dey don't den ppl say dat d show is full on crap!!!
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

ok now to be frank even i found dat name changing thing very disgusting nd lame nd i shudn't be giving explanations for dat!!!!! nd about technology...well even indian movies have now started making sum gud quality movies so we can't expect dat frm a show...can we???😆

😆 see? and it is so stupid when one says that hey it's a blooper and you are told, don't talk about it! 😆 
if every producer thinks, well no one makes good quality shows, then why should I, then we will keep watching shining eyes in the forest and imagine it is a werewolf 😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. ðŸ˜†

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. ðŸ˜›

hello this all hapend becoz  new show sid got ,the story changed overnight ,they turned him evil this is what is called injustice for character right.just imagine they show something like this to abhay then ul except it ?