Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? - Page 6

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

exactly what I said dear, that no one forced Ekta to have a daily show. she is strong enough to tell the channel that this show needs more attention and she too could, have the show come on weekends. more time for the creatives and more time to the actors.

not you, but many people here actually drive off people who do point out bloopers.

ekta should not think that she is doing us a favor by bringing in a vampire show, it is good that she did but she should not take viewers for granted and think they could show just anything and people will blindly accept it.

here's wishing for blooper less epi 😊

i knw ekta cannot take us for granted nd 5 days plan is gud...u only tell me when d show ran for 5 days a week did we have any bloopers???? nd now since d show has gone back to 5 days we will have less bloopers...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Lazy-Bonz...Agree with your points yaar. But sometimes people cross the line of criticism and openly abuse the show and its actors. In facebook many anti-PKYEK pages were opened by Twilight and TVD fans.

But yeah, its time we stop being copy-cats and rack our own brains and make something innovative. Look at YRF shows. They too made a supernatural show called Seven and that was based on Indian concept of Saptarishis and I think it was brilliant and didn't have a single blooper. Other YRF shows too were completely coming of age and free of those cliche romance and absurd storyline. That shows that we are very much capable of making our own mark if we use our own brains instead of blindly emulating the West.
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

is it my imagination or is no one reading my posts. πŸ˜† just saying because no one has replied. πŸ˜› i'm being serious for once in my life..and no one wants to see...anyway...πŸ˜†

well..i simply have no answer to this one..all i have to say is..that pkyek CV's love playing see-saw...πŸ˜† they followed tvd track ever since sid's entry and now they are bumping off sid and finishing metz' character too...πŸ˜† and now they are going to a track which is neither Twilight nor TVD. πŸ˜†

Also...as chakku said, sid and metz only RESEMBLE damon and katherine..but they are not the indian version..because sid doesn't love piya and he's fully evil..not like damon, who loves elena and is a gray character. Also..metz is was turned by sid..i don't know about the tv show..but in the novels on which the show is based..katherine had faked her death herself...πŸ˜†

agree wid u saheliπŸ˜†
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

i knw ekta cannot take us for granted nd 5 days plan is gud...u only tell me when d show ran for 5 days a week did we have any bloopers???? nd now since d show has gone back to 5 days we will have less bloopers...πŸ˜ƒ

right!
but you will have to help me here, I remember some bloopers but not when they were, were they before or after 5 days
like the name change of Pia, the hurry in which they showed the eyes of the wolves and the one where they blurred a portion of the screen hiding Maithili's portrait.
I don't want to see any such maha bloopers now πŸ˜†
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

@Lazy-Bonz...Agree with your points yaar. But sometimes people cross the line of criticism and openly abuse the show and its actors. In facebook many anti-PKYEK pages were opened by Twilight and TVD fans.

But yeah, its time we stop being copy-cats and rack our own brains and make something innovative. Look at YRF shows. They too made a supernatural show called Seven and that was based on Indian concept of Saptarishis and I think it was brilliant and didn't have a single blooper. Other YRF shows too were completely coming of age and free of those cliche romance and absurd storyline. That shows that we are very much capable of making our own mark if we use our own brains instead of blindly emulating the West.

well, even anti-TVD pages were opened saying it is a copy of Twilight but the creatives did a marvelous job and no one says anything now πŸ˜† 

I loved Seven, it was my fav., people said it was copy of Heroes, but the writer knew what she was doing! πŸ‘ 
and it is upto the viewers to appreciate such high quality shows which are original in concept. we really don't need to copy their stories, or their way of talking.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

thts exactly what we are saying that we r losing hopes just becoz of one character exiting. Who knows how exactly is his exit plannes. We dont e1 know what exactly is the upcoming track but we are hell-bent on trashing it beocoz thts not what hppnd in VD. on d other hand we crib that the show is a direct copy of VD. 

As far as Sid having more shades is concerned, maybe thats what CVs had planned initially, but over a period of time, it had become evident that SId was purely evil with no other shades. as far as flashback is concerned, I think in that small childhood clip, the CVs showed that Sid was jealous of ABhay and a brat right from childhood and so there is really no other shade to his character except purely evil and frankly how long can you drag an evil vampire's character. It is not some Saas Bahu serial where the conspirating vamp can go on and on plotting for ages without being exposed and blame always going on someone else. i mean he is a vampire and not a human. He kills and not just creates misunderstandings, so theres a limit till which his evilness can be shown to succeed, after which the truth and justice has to come out.

red-on what basis u r saying he is out n out evil ,?a character simply doesnt turn into evil ,,this is what is injustice for the character ,why was the character not shown  the same way it was introduced ,it was never an out n out evil character bt sudenly that made him like that.the character had lot of scope n many shades to explore .it was not stagnant one.who is deciding that there is no shade to it.cv s create character and they destroy them.we feel injustice becoz they promised us one thing n showed another ,innitialy the article came he wud casted opposite piya s sister.i dont get on what basis ur saying from the couple of days what u saw in the show ,we all know y they r showing what?(new show)but it is our loss so we will be upset about it.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Chakku, I agree with you, may be 80%, but yes I do. People often take advantage of the twists to bash this show. The comparison between Indian shows and Western shows itself is foolish. Because Western shows are based on concrete story and preplanned concept. But Indian shows and Indian producers never prioritize story or concept and run the shows only on fan-demand or on random experiments. Because unlike Western Producers, Indians are more interested in quantity rather than quality. In our shows, glamour and cliche romance are given more priority than plot. Makers just look forward to completing 1000 episodes or so and running the show for years, even if 90% of it is filled with crap. Ironically this trend was started by Ektaa herself.

As for Siddharth and Abhay-Piya, I feel Abhay and Piya are the pivot of the show but, as of now, Siddharth is the torque which gives the driving force to the story to revolve around that pivot. Without this driving force, the show will be stagnant. Before, Siddharth's arrival, it was all about Piya finding out Abhay's secret and that's why Siddharth's absence did not matter. But now things have changed. I am not saying that Siddhant Karnick should not leave or that we must compel him to stay (as Abanti suggested and I even opposed her idea). But they could have proceeded with Siddharth's character with a new suitable actor. I, for one, would have welcomed that. But completely killing off the character all of a sudden might prove to be a setback for the show.

I saw few comments saying that now the 'villains' are gone, they'll get Abhay-Piya all the time and it will be a treat. Well are you sure? But what do you want to see? Piya skeptical about Abhay, falling in love, finding out the truth, hating, loving, making up, breaking up, the umpteen 'near kiss' scenes, eyelocks, Piya falling and Abhay grabbing her...Won't you all get bored by watching these predictable scenes every day? Believe me I have seen many Star One shows and in most of them, after a few months, the makers run out of story and then they drag the show with these crap and immature 'romance'. And remember, this is Ektaa we are speaking about. She's a master in dragging shows for decades with absurd twists and turns. I believe she has already started showing signs of her 'creativity' with this memory loss and time leap thingy. So watch out!!

On the whole, I can't say that the show will go to drains with Siddhant's exit, but yes, if they plan to take it back to those college romance days, the show is over for me. They need to try new and sensible concept and bring a character as charismatic and as influential as Siddharth. If that doesn't happen and they rely upon Abhay-Piya's 'Dark love' and stereotype romance, then only the die hard fans of the couple will stick to the show and drool over 'passionate romance' and 'sizzling chemistry'. But the general audience, who look up to the show for a nice story will feel bored, even irritated and pissed, and will stop watching it.

very well said πŸ‘

red-i wish this system should be in our television industry.then sid wud have not left the show in middle only

Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

right!
but you will have to help me here, I remember some bloopers but not when they were, were they before or after 5 days
like the name change of Pia, the hurry in which they showed the eyes of the wolves and the one where they blurred a portion of the screen hiding Maithili's portrait.
I don't want to see any such maha bloopers now πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
but piya's name was changed when d show was running 6 days a week nd showing wolves' eyes was not a blooper but lack of technology nd metz' portrait blurring was i guess also during 6 days schedule...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

red-on what basis u r saying he is out n out evil ,?a character simply doesnt turn into evil ,,this is what is injustice for the character ,why was the character not shown  the same way it was introduced ,it was never an out n out evil character bt sudenly that made him like that.the character had lot of scope n many shades to explore .it was not stagnant one.who is deciding that there is no shade to it.cv s create character and they destroy them.we feel injustice becoz they promised us one thing n showed another ,innitialy the article came he wud casted opposite piya s sister.i dont get on what basis ur saying from the couple of days what u saw in the show ,we all know y they r showing what?(new show)but it is our loss so we will be upset about it.

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. πŸ˜†

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. πŸ˜›

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

On the contrary only when Sid's character was introduced, did we saw some positive side to him when he saved panchi from danish, but after that we never got to see any positive side to him. The other show was confirmed much later, but any positive shades from his character were removed much much earlier, i.e. I should say right after Sid saw Piya for d first time. I dont remember seeing even a slightly positive side to Sid after his first meeting with Piya. Since then, he has been out and out evil.