Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

well, I have seen many members on the forum saying, don't look at the bloopers of the show! that bloopers are normal πŸ€ͺ
why? πŸ˜† 

and out of both the seasons, you found only these 2, maybe after reading the fans of TVD themselves raising these questions and not like most of PKEYK fans who say, that anyone who doesn't blindly follow the show is 'nonsense'! you will have to let people come and post their views, it is a fictional show, not get hyper over people of different views.

if PKYEK introduced vampires then comparisons were bound to happen. It happened with TVD, people compared it with Twilight but now no one talks bcoz there is no similarity at all. so, it is the duty of the creatives to give us blooper free episodes, to come up with original plots and of actors to not move hands when the character is supposed to have fainted πŸ˜† (oh i remember pia moving her hand when she had fainted in the forest 🀣)

well, now that Sid is to die, I hope the team comes up with something original, good effects, and blooper free scenes. 😊

It's not about getting hyper over people of different views..as I just said in my earlier post on this topic..even I've made fun of quite a few scenes...even called the CV's dumb and amnesiacs..πŸ˜† but I've not full on gone all Mount Krakatoa and completely denounced the show calling it just a 'copy of TVD' and 'a typical ekta show' or 'nothing different' or 'disappointing'...the very fact that you have spared enough time of your life to watch enough of this show to criticize it means you must have seen something special in it...and if you haven't properly watched the show and are criticizing it on the basis of what everyone else is saying..no comments...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by enchanted.

i agree with you COMPLETELY! 
what TVD fans are saying isnt nonsense ..it is simply the truth! there were and still are a lot of similarities between the two shows ..but the CVs have probably realised that it is IMPOSSIBLE to copy TVD ..so they've kinda introduced more original storylines..which is really helping the show.

TVD fans are not here to diss PKYEK..they just think it is wrong for some show to steal so much of some other show's storyline.. without giving it ANY credit! its not easy to come up with storylines and TVD writers do an AWESOME job of it..and if PKYEK starts becoming more original (which it is already becoming btw) it will probably be more respected..
thank you.

I don't understand why people go so touchy over fictional shows, they are made for entertainment and one has the right to say if it is a copy and the right to have a good laugh if there is some stupid mistake.
well lazy bonz i jst wanna clear sum very imp things.
1. Pkyek cums 5 days a week (d full of blooper epis came when it came 6 days a week) nd dey don't get much time to correct deir mistakes b'coz d channel needs d epi to be telecasted!!! whereas TVD cums once a week nd dat to in seasons where dey get full tym to rectify deir mistakes...still dey have bloopers!!!

2. We don't say to overlook d bloopers but we say if u keep on counting d bloopers only den how will u enjoy d show???

3. BDW i m a diehard fan of TVD series nd pkyek so i really don't wanna let any one of dese down b'coz i love both dese shows!!!!

nd even i m looking forward to less bloopers in d coming epis...

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

now i'm feeling quite guilty because i said in one post that cv's are dumb and in the other i made fun of ekta..but really..i didn't do it with the intentions of bashing i just did it with the intentions of explaining a plot to a member(chakku, you commented on the topic, u remember πŸ˜†) and everyone makes fun of ekta..but that's just because of her earlier shows..i have no grudges against anyone in pkyek otherwise. πŸ˜† and chakku awesome post πŸ‘..tu to intellectual ban gayi yaar..apni is bakwaas gang waali saheli ko mat bhoolna...😭 πŸ˜†

never...my saheliπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will never forget u...
even i make fun of sum silly stuff shown in pkyek but bashing d show and not occasionally but regularly by sum members is altogether a different thing

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)
Originally posted by chakku

well lazy bonz i jst wanna clear sum very imp things.
1. Pkyek cums 5 days a week (d full of blooper epis came when it came 6 days a week) nd dey don't get much time to correct deir mistakes b'coz d channel needs d epi to be telecasted!!! whereas TVD cums once a week nd dat to in seasons where dey get full tym to rectify deir mistakes...still dey have bloopers!!!

2. We don't say to overlook d bloopers but we say if u keep on counting d bloopers only den how will u enjoy d show???

3. BDW i m a diehard fan of TVD series nd pkyek so i really don't wanna let any one of dese down b'coz i love both dese shows!!!!

nd even i m looking forward to less bloopers in d coming epis...

exactly what I said dear, that no one forced Ekta to have a daily show. she is strong enough to tell the channel that this show needs more attention and she too could, have the show come on weekends. more time for the creatives and more time to the actors.

not you, but many people here actually drive off people who do point out bloopers.

ekta should not think that she is doing us a favor by bringing in a vampire show, it is good that she did but she should not take viewers for granted and think they could show just anything and people will blindly accept it.

here's wishing for blooper less epi 😊
i agree with u..people hav no need to watch the show if they dnt like it but bashing hurts its fans..every show has some good nd bad points..if u cnt ignore the bad ones..then better leave the show..i liked PKYEK from its day1..but in last few episodes,it bored me..so,i stop watching it for some time.. but now..i m again watching bcz its becoming very much interesting nd i m loving it even more than b4..😊 

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)

errmm..there's a thin line between bashing and criticism...you know what..my english teacher says..that in  an argumentative essay if you're writing 'against' then you should always put in a positive point...yep, the whole essay's gonna be negative..but you have to show both sides of the coin...πŸ˜† in the same way while criticizing a show..many people forget all the positive aspects and just lose their cool..πŸ˜† so this post is just to advise people to watch pkyek for what it is, or not watch it at all..which is something my friends have been saying for months to all the bashers..πŸ˜† i'm not saying you are a basher..just explaining my view..😊

when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?
Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

is it my imagination or is no one reading my posts. πŸ˜† just saying because no one has replied. πŸ˜› i'm being serious for once in my life..and no one wants to see...anyway...πŸ˜†

well..i simply have no answer to this one..all i have to say is..that pkyek CV's love playing see-saw...πŸ˜† they followed tvd track ever since sid's entry and now they are bumping off sid and finishing metz' character too...πŸ˜† and now they are going to a track which is neither Twilight nor TVD. πŸ˜†

Also...as chakku said, sid and metz only RESEMBLE damon and katherine..but they are not the indian version..because sid doesn't love piya and he's fully evil..not like damon, who loves elena and is a gray character. Also..metz is was turned by sid..i don't know about the tv show..but in the novels on which the show is based..katherine had faked her death herself...πŸ˜†