Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara25

Im sure mama stole his dictionary.. Thats why she like that thanda thanda.. What was it? Yeah he calls it SUHAAG RAAT! 🤣

sister we need to complain about boss and mansi to mama.. They are hell bent on spoiling us..

you guys spoiled me and ten blaming it all on me😲
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Im sure mama stole his dictionary.. Thats why she like that thanda thanda.. What was it? Yeah he calls it SUHAAG RAAT! 🤣

sister we need to complain about boss and mansi to mama.. They are hell bent on spoiling us..

No No Sissy actually Mama has given her dictionary to Msk🤣thats why sr was like that never mind now will complain to Mama About them..we are poor inconcent souls..😒
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mansi95

🤣🤣🤣we are blind cheapos🤣🤣see zaaru🤣

Sister we are the original blind members.. Like how we got over excited and went to res not one but two posts.. I wonder has mr v seen what nonsense we did.. 😆
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Sister we are the original blind members.. Like how we got over excited and went to res not one but two posts.. I wonder has mr v seen what nonsense we did.. 😆

he has not recovered from the shock till now...dats the reason for no post till now🤣
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

No No Sissy actually Mama has given her dictionary to Msk🤣thats why sr was like that never mind now will complain to Mama About them..we are poor inconcent souls..😒

Yes yes.. Must complain to her.. Better still complain to our papa.. Then shreya will come dwn with doves on the shoulders and attack boss and mansi and feed them to her doves.. 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Thats why he dint even post the Thread for it ðŸ¤£We Mad phamily confused him as well ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£may be  he must have sitting and thinking wthr that thread was correct or he was wrong ðŸ¤£
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

he has not recovered from the shock till now...dats the reason for no post till now🤣

Must be he went mad in the shock.. And sweared never to come back.. Because there is a whole phamily that is crazy and blind too.. 🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Yes yes.. Must complain to her.. Better still complain to our papa.. Then shreya will come dwn with doves on the shoulders and attack boss and mansi and feed them to her doves.. 🤣

Ohh yeah Our Papa.😆.Be Carefull guys my Papa Has Beautiful Mahi Doves🤣🤣🤣🤣
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Yes see how complicated is devs life ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

See when God created Dev he made him in his free time in between other jobs so he too forgot what had been in Dev's life before this...then even before this...then even before that... get my point...😉😆

-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Ohh yeah Our Papa.😆.Be Carefull guys my Papa Has Beautiful Mahi Doves🤣

thush and zaara wat did i do now???it was bossie who posted dat pic🤪