Looteri Dulhan to go off?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Looteri Dulhan to go off air?
Buzz is that BAG Films' Looteri Dulhan on Imagine that started in March hasn't been garnering expected TRPs. The other show that aired along with it Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga has been delivering as per expectations. Now we hear Looteri Dulhan is under the scanner and the channel has asked the producers to pull up their socks. Apparently the writer of the show Raakesh Paswan, quit the serial over creative differences. So the channel wants good numbers or the show just might be axed next.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Latest-TV-gup-shup--Hrithik%u2019s-music-video&aid=2849Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
then which shows will imagine have insted of them
-Love-Hate- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda2010

then which shows will imagine have insted of them

I dont understand! They want to run channel just with  RKR repeat telecast all the day?? 🤣
This Channel is going thru a lot looks like and it is in a terrible mess...

I just read TB article on Looteri dulhan lead is being replaced -  but if the show is getting axed where is the ? of replacement...
All the established actors who worked for Imagine are in bad luck with bad timing I guess...
I am unable to understand channel plan... They dont have any other serial in their plan. Whatever they had are on hold and in progress. Still they are axing down shows like anything!!!