Looteri Dulhan to go off?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Looteri Dulhan

Looteri Dulhan to go off air?
Buzz is that BAG Films' Looteri Dulhan on Imagine that started in March hasn't been garnering expected TRPs. The other show that aired along with it Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga has been delivering as per expectations. Now we hear Looteri Dulhan is under the scanner and the channel has asked the producers to pull up their socks. Apparently the writer of the show Raakesh Paswan, quit the serial over creative differences. So the channel wants good numbers or the show just might be axed next.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Latest-TV-gup-shup--Hrithik%u2019s-music-video&aid=2849

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 May 2011 at 4:23am

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
then which shows will imagine have insted of them
-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

then which shows will imagine have insted of them

I dont understand! They want to run channel just with  RKR repeat telecast all the day?? ROFL
This Channel is going thru a lot looks like and it is in a terrible mess...

I just read TB article on Looteri dulhan lead is being replaced -  but if the show is getting axed where is the ? of replacement...
All the established actors who worked for Imagine are in bad luck with bad timing I guess...
I am unable to understand channel plan... They dont have any other serial in their plan. Whatever they had are on hold and in progress. Still they are axing down shows like anything!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index