sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys ab to mishal ke ane ki koi umeed hi baki nahi hai becz some pepl r saying ph shabbir ko dutta ko role play karane ke liye de sakate hai ita not confirmed. aur shone tumne jo kaha tha ki mishaal 27th may ko show mw wapas ane wala hai use sab log roumours kaha lekin phir bhi  me pata nahi kyo tumhari baat ko ab tak sach maankar mishal ke show me wapas ane ka intazzar kar rahi thi aur samane ke ka torture zel rahi thi ek hi umeed ke sahare ki ek din mishal zaroor wapas ayega baar baar apne dil ko samzakar. 😭 sorry guys agar mene tum logo ko bore kiya ho to😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lol sonam im sure that Dew Drop will close this thread but still I'll reply . Television is very unpredictable mishal said before he's not coming but can always change his mind , there's nothing wrong with hoping for his return .😊 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
there is nothing wrong wid hoping sonam...we all deep down are hoping for that miracle too..but see if we all keep watching this LCL just due to hope then the channel gets wht they want...TRP... and they will never learn so we all stopped watching it but we keep an eye open that if Dutta(MR) comes back we will jump back on the LTL bandwagon..otherwise its bye bye LCL..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Aww! πŸ€—

No you havent bored us. And I know its tough but its better to accept the reality and move on. Watch the show if you enjoy it in its current state else better quit. The more you live on false hopes the more disappointed you will be. Just pray MR returns soon in a much better role and continues to entertain us.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cheer up Sonam, lets keep hoping after all thats what is life all about. πŸ€—

I am pretty much on the same boat as you - Dil and Dimag ki ladaai - in full swing.

Today's promo was a shocker and a lot has already been said.

There were a few things - MR's brief interview on Colors on the 20th, 44 days countdown, if people have shared these in the forum they better be valid.

Lets wait until IPL is done with, for me LTL is done as of March 28th. I have not watched the show after that.

I want Dutta back and MR back as Dutta nothing else can make me watch the show.

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry Sonam. We're not bored. There is nothing wrong in hoping for MR'r comeback.
Even i sometimes comment that Mishal will never come back. But to some extent i also have this thin ray of hope left in me that he might change his mind. Who knows, na?

But as days are passing by, the chances are getting slimmer & slimmer. The new promo actually started the new love story track. My suggestion is don't watch it. I keep coming to this forum just for fun but i haven't watched a complete episode of LTl after 28th march. My Ltl finished on that day...
Lekz thumbnail
Check the thread 'Dutta's return again' - no news on MR says the rival site.

😭😭😭
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The optimist in me wants to believe that as long as there is life there is hope... Miracles can and do happen. 
But the realist me feels that  chances of MR's return are looking bleak. Maybe he'll come back in another show soon.😊
Lekz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

The optimist in me wants to believe that as long as there is life there is hope... Miracles can and do happen. 
But the realist me feels that  chances of MR's return are looking bleak. Maybe he'll come back in another show soon.😊

Am with you on this. My heart just refuses to accept that he is not returning back, 😭

Well the update is just that there is no news which is still positive πŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ LEKZ I just saw It, its obvious colours will never approach him,I suspect there's more to this antagonisim against Mishal than just P.SAXENA, this " little bit of fame" quote Mishal,is enough to get people's back up,besides once when one gets "fame" one also inherits a lot of enemies. Without wishing to sound baised towards Mishal,one has to see the furore created after he left; the fall in TRP for the programme, day to day speculations about his return,its so obvious he has the Fame Factor,along with the damn good actor feature! Personally, Iam just waiting to see him on TV again,based on  what he said recently,with a new woman,who I'eve said some where on his profile is going to be the queen of my heart, even though  the kind of actor /man Mishal is my eyes will only be on himmm,forever!  So Iam moving on with my beloved Mishal  till we meet again!