India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

naina might be hiding something!!!

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
todays episode is really confusing for me...
i think there is something that naina is hiding...
i feel that naina saw daksh when she closed her eye and she realised that daksh is the one whom she cares for ...the person with whom she can spent her whole life...the person whom she loves...perhaps...i m not sure
this might be the reason why she told yes to abhi...becoz i dont feel she can see abhi when she closed her eye as  she doesnt love him...the person who is not in her heart can never  appear in her inner feelings...she might have taken the decision coz she thought dat she cud never tell daksh about her feelings as she know dat daksh loves some other girl...
i could see the tension in naina's words wen she was talking to daksh today..naina is too close to daksh to marry some other guy...she takes care of daksh as his wife and always worry about him more thn anyone else...and i m so confused about how naina cud nt see his love...its so visible...she cud read him so easily so why this time she is not realising  his passion and affection for her...
but now i m getting a gut feeling she already realised her deep affection towards daksh...and if not than i hope she realises it soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNluv_virmaan00Princess00ntsindiaRadiantTreasuresiddhitifangeetanshinaveen_13Masooma Bukhari

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I felt:
Sometimes, it may be like this. When she closed eyes as per Daksh's suggestion, she saw Daksh. But since she knows that he is in love with another girl she thought to say "yes" to Abhi. It is good for his future. Thats why Naina said Daksh that "I took a decision for the hapiness of we both". I think it may be due to she understood that she loves Daksh. Also in the evening, she told Daksh that she does not love Abhi. But she will try to love him. Since Abhi loves her, she said "yes". In the precap, it showed something dropped from the wardrobe and it is snaps of her. I hope and wish Naina or Abhi finds it and realise that Daksh loves Naina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i thought i m the only one who thought this...
but its good dat even u got the same feelings...
it seem to be like this now...
daksh will hide his feelings coz naina told yes to abhi and he also  thinks naina does not love him and from naina 's side it will be like...she loves daksh but she will hide her feelings coz she thinks daksh loves some other girl and its better that she marries abhi as she dont want to confuse daksh or create any rift in deir friendship becoz of her one sided love...
i hope someone understands dem and help dem clear misunderstandings and also unite dem

storytellerSSBN

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
even i too agree with you guys... i think that naina has realised that she loves daksh...

niksidfan

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious95

even i too agree with you guys... i think that naina has realised that she loves daksh...
not yet, but soon

niksidfan

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i agree with u all guys

niksidfan

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

todays episode is really confusing for me...
i think there is something that naina is hiding...
i feel that naina saw daksh when she closed her eye and she realised that daksh is the one whom she cares for ...the person with whom she can spent her whole life...the person whom she loves...perhaps...i m not sure
this might be the reason why she told yes to abhi...becoz i dont feel she can see abhi when she closed her eye as  she doesnt love him...the person who is not in her heart can never  appear in her inner feelings...she might have taken the decision coz she thought dat she cud never tell daksh about her feelings as she know dat daksh loves some other girl...
i could see the tension in naina's words wen she was talking to daksh today..naina is too close to daksh to marry some other guy...she takes care of daksh as his wife and always worry about him more thn anyone else...and i m so confused about how naina cud nt see his love...its so visible...she cud read him so easily so why this time she is not realising  his passion and affection for her...
but now i m getting a gut feeling she already realised her deep affection towards daksh...and if not than i hope she realises it soon...

do u know u took my words Smile

i was gonna make a same post... thanks for doing it Tongue

i too think naina saw daksh but will not say anything... she accepted abhi's proposal because she thinks daksh loves someone else...
naina was not happy all the time everyone was wishing them n so...!!

dakshna will unite soon Big smile

niksidfan

00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WID U DEAR... hope naina will knw wt is in daksh's mind Confused

niksidfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index