Navya

Navya - The Story Ahead

simi.sim thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guyz,

This is my future storyline for Navya,

Navya and Anant would have to distance themselves for the sake of their families and due to the present situation(of course without their families coming to know of their realtionship)

Both would go different ways, Anant going overseas for further studies(to actually run away from the engagement- which Navya would not be aware of and be under the impression that he has moved on).

Navya on the other hand pursues her studies as well and like her dad said that he does not want to repeat the same mistake that he did with Renuka by marrying her off early, he would support her in her decisions.

FINALLY AFTER A LEAP OF ABOUT 3-4 YEARS, we see both Anant and Navya mature in their respective lives. Anant returning from US(with a pair of stylish specs) and Navya(ofcourse with a makeover) going for her first interview in a leading MNC.

Not to mention that DESTINY BRINGS THEM TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN with both being in the same office...Can some one capitalize on this.

I strongly feel that the Creatives should not go the typical "Saas bahu" way and spoil the entire show.

So far the show has been quite refreshing and they should follow this storyline to keep that SWEET LOVE TRACK ALIVE, which is the essence of the show, only then would it be true to its name- "Nayi Soch Nayi Dhadkan"

Waise bhi abhi dono Anant aur Navya to bachche hi lagte hain, kaafi time hai abhi saas bahu ka drama start karne ke liye

What say Guyz!!!!

Looking forward to your comments everybody and yes if SOMEONE CAN PLEASE SEND THIS TO THE CREATIVE TEAM OF NAVYA to ponder.

Anxiously waiting,

Simi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i am game for it...a leap is essential if they want to get the protagonists married coz 19 is no age to get married...i do like the whole premise of your story & if developed correctly  could make for good viewing

Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i agree wid u, a leap is really essential😊

since dey r only 19, bachche hain yaar😉

n i cn so imagine Shaheer wid d specks on☺️

n wld hate if Anant marries tht Sagun, even in d dreams of Rema😆

i wanna say 1 thing, "Rema, stop day dreamin, n SAT AP"🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice one...👍🏼...yhh... a leap is definitely needed before any marriage...🤔...otherwise both the sanskaari families would end up in jail...😳🤣...
i hope the creatives do read this...😳
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

i agree wid u, a leap is really essential😊

since dey r only 19, bachche hain yaar😉

n i cn so imagine Shaheer wid d specks on☺️

n wld hate if Anant marries tht Sagun, even in d dreams of Rema😆

i wanna say 1 thing, "Rema, stop day dreamin, n SAT AP"🤣

🤣🤣🤣...and shagum too...she is the first on day dreaming never happening things...😡😡...
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya agree with u leap s required.. Marrying at 19 s like horrible.. And i really dnt want anant n shagun engagement track..
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mythili2

Ya agree with u leap s required.. Marrying at 19 s like horrible.. And i really dnt want anant n shagun engagement track..

rama ko maaro goli... ya phir shagun ko waapas banaras pack karoo...rama is the kabab main haddiii

who likes that track?😡