Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

And Tapu will get double pregnant with a impotent person and pregnancy track continue another 9 month 😆 😆

🤣🤣 rofl.and rathod would claim tappu is havng his bacha🤣

instead of drinking poison by herself she would have experimented with tappu 😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Lmao ...instead of drinking the glass ..she cud hav thrown it away ...lolzzz...dumb characters...dumb story

This is the first time they r showing something which will have immediate result😆😆.
Just imagine Iccha throwing the drink on the ground, after that sample of the drink is collected and send to lab, Satya changes report, once again Iccha blamed, Ichha cries, Iccha talks to God...in the mean time Tappu tries to come close to Pappu, baby jaap...
So it is better this way😊

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

poor tappu she never gets any chance to prove her true love for veer😭

My Tappu bitiya wud have drunk the poison😳 but she is carrying TRAP baby na and is giving Veer pita hone ka sukh😳.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: souroj

This is the first time they r showing something which will have immediate result😆😆.
Just imagine Iccha throwing the drink on the ground, after that sample of the drink is collected and send to lab, Satya changes report, once again Iccha blamed, Ichha cries, Iccha talks to God...in the mean time Tappu tries to come close to Pappu, baby jaap...
So it is better this way😊

Sauroj, pls dont gve such idea nahin to CVs will take it seriously😆😆 and change the track😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

My Tappu bitiya wud have drunk the poison😳 but she is carrying TRAP baby na and is giving Veer pita hone ka sukh😳.

its only Tapu can do, carryng TRAP and giving fatherly happines to Veer😆😆😆and herself enjoying the status of Bundela Bahu, even after Talak. this is call in technical language THIRD PARTY APPLICATION🤣🤣🤣
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

its only Tapu can do, carryng TRAP and giving fatherly happines to Veer😆😆😆and herself enjoying the status of Bundela Bahu, even after Talak. this is call in technical language THIRD PARTY APPLICATION🤣🤣🤣

ROFLROFLROFL
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow! icha got brave, good!
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

🤣🤣🤣

Faria  dont laugh so much u will get a scolding from Varun. Already he is so upset😆😆
It irritates me to the core to see Tappu putting ghunghat on her head as if she is the bahu of Bzoo
jdfan thumbnail

Faria  dont laugh so much u will get a scolding from Varun. Already he is so upset😆😆
It irritates me to the core to see Tappu putting ghunghat on her head as if she is the bahu of Bzoo

don't worry  varun and i have a contract of laughing😆and as for tappu bitya let her  do whatever she wants... the world is  already filled with  lots of shameless persons and tappu bitya holds the credit of being the topper in the list😆