Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Hi Hina and Usha...

Usha why no good morning smiley today..

Cheer up dear..lets be positive..

logging from gym not from home that's y.  hope they don't show new entry as today precap.😡
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am annoyed and irritated with all this twist and Turns,  Why all this is happening,  I would have prefered the show to end long ago with our NIvren rather than all this annoying tracks coming up
Alphabet26 thumbnail

This time i want cc to provoke nivi by taking viren and the new entry name so nivi try to get viren's attention like viren doing right now. 😉 That will be treat to watch.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rajithav

Not sure if this article is true, but if CT's really plan for this this will be a interesting track than wat we are seeing now.

My assumptions on RS reply

Lost love to have its turn - Sandya's love
Sacrifices - by our sacrifice queen - Nivedita and then Sid to save his brother's marriage
Change in Viren character - very much needed to make our Nivi realise her love for Viren
Sid to grow strong - definitely to support his family and save his brother's marriage.

Like ur pov ... But don't want Sid to be mahan
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

I am annoyed and irritated with all this twist and Turns,  Why all this is happening,  I would have prefered the show to end long ago with our NIvren rather than all this annoying tracks coming up

Tru diya, but i don't understand CT's.  They can't close one track properly, now they are opening so many tracks together. If they handle all these track properly it will be good for them.  As the ratings gone down because of improper handling of viren's relevation.  Atleast they handle this past love track better.  
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

where is this article

Hina its in the main page
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey all..good morning...whts up...I had a great time in sleeping yest☺️
Alphabet26 thumbnail

If viren try to sacrifice and try to reunite sid and nivi, nivi better leave soods and stay with sharmas and search for a job and try to be independent.

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

This time i want cc to provoke nivi by taking viren and the new entry name so nivi try to get viren's attention like viren doing right now. 😉 That will be treat to watch.

This would be good to watch..i feel its viren who gets this girl and play a drama by which nivi realises that he is also important in her life like how nivi did to viren to realise his importance of family members..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

hey all..good morning...whts up...I had a great time in sleeping yest☺️

Resham good morning, read the article about the new entry.