Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:Lost In Love (Page 110)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Aww hi Diya, how're u? Missed u jaan!!
 
Dont worry, i really dont think nivren will separate or anything like that. I DO think that the CT's will show it so that it looks like they might and i'm sure people will start worrying but i truly believe even if there are problems and jealousy and obstacles... in the end nivren will always be together. That's just what i feelHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Diyyyaa great you came I was acutally about to go at least you came just before I leave. How are you?

About that sweetie seriously DON'T worry its gonna be alright NOTHING will happen to ou NivRen they bond is too strong for this. Its just gonna be a very enjoyable tack Nivi jealous and what not awww, relax sit back and watch its NivRen till the end babez x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
OMV Anisha!! Yellow then blue then PURPLE!!! Aaah im dying already and i havent even SEEN it yet!!Embarrassed
 
How're u sweets? Missed u too! I'm sooo tired, im starving but i literally cant be bothered to go down to get food...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Also...haven't we seen Viren running after Nivi? NOW it will be the other way Nivi after Viren and trying to impress him LOL aaahhh *Anisha screams* its gonna but super duper cute. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqanjaani07diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Diyyyaa great you came I was acutally about to go at least you came just before I leave. How are you?

About that sweetie seriously DON'T worry its gonna be alright NOTHING will happen to ou NivRen they bond is too strong for this. Its just gonna be a very enjoyable tack Nivi jealous and what not awww, relax sit back and watch its NivRen till the end babez x


Hope So Anisha hope nothing like this happens and Nivren win at the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LOL yep Di you'll drooll and faint hehe he was looking SMOKING HOT!!! *screams* Sit back its got too *jealous* but SUPER cute loved it x

Awww Di go down and eat seriously GO NOW!!!!! ITS MY ORDER!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!


Okayyy sweeties I gotta go now might be back later not suree. and Di GO pweees. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Also...haven't we seen Viren running after Nivi? NOW it will be the other way Nivi after Viren and trying to impress him LOL aaahhh *Anisha screams* its gonna but super duper cute. x
 
That's what i mean! It's gonna be so much fun, we all KNOW there's no way Viren is gonna stop loving Nivi so why even think about them separating? I think it'll be good for Nivi to see that Viren might have other options...it'll push her into trying to get his attention for a change which will be so much fun to see!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww hi Diya, how're u? Missed u jaan!!
 
Dont worry, i really dont think nivren will separate or anything like that. I DO think that the CT's will show it so that it looks like they might and i'm sure people will start worrying but i truly believe even if there are problems and jealousy and obstacles... in the end nivren will always be together. That's just what i feelHug


Hope so Dear our faiths Win, and Nivren wil be the winner, and may be if she will be brought by CC then Virne will realise and CC will be exposed sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1524

.Tanya. 0 1524 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1241

Jetinder 0 1241 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Lins_Love   Replies: 5   Views: 5899

Lins_Love 5 5899 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1449

BARBIE94 0 1449 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 4   Views: 1886

niveditha 4 1886 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index