Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is no way  Nivren be separated...

Look at Nivi, she is so much enjoying being with Viren, she never even repents for being married to viren..and she never even thinks of Sid other than frnd or her Jeeju...

so there is no question of Nivrath reunion..if nivi had still thought of sid as her boyfrnd or lover then there would be chances of viren sacrificing, but we dont c anything as such..and i dont think viren is such immature character that he is jealous of nivi concentrating on Dwitha..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Gulati's reply from RS was true and as he said there will be Lost of love and this is what is happening,

The message says Sandhya is an important part of the show and not Comeo then means on Weddign night Viren went to meet her, All the Stalking was done with Sandhya's help, Remember the 2nd person we sugfgested was a lady it must be Sandhya only, who was helping him in Stalking Nivi,  I now feel this is what they meant many past things will come out,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Lets See Dear, as the message says the story will move really fast and if its that case then may be it will end next week.. I really want it to end now,am fed up if this,  First Nivi with Sid, then with Viren then again back to Sid, WHat nonsense is this,  IS she a Tennis Ball, WHom U throw anywhere U want
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey frnds our new home is ready ...plzz check it out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687756
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Diya even if this is true..still Viren wont part with Nivi now...he has gone ahead with her with respect to each prerogative...its not easy to make him come back with this girl...and Nivi who seeks solace and comfort in Viren's arms will nt part with him...they both are true ahead...no way they can seperate...

M tired to tell this again and againπŸ˜†
roops82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I amnot going to think anything, May be this article or Sid Nivi reunion be true, But am Sure RS will lose trust of his Viewers,  He broke Ragini and Ranvir Jodi in Bidaai and now Nivren in CCBM, He cannot expect us to view his next show, He has cheated us and his Punishment will be that no one will view his show as we cannot trust him,  He takes marrriage to be a Joke and nothing else, 

Diya..In Bidaai it was a different scenario, Kinshuk dint wanted to continue to be part of it as he was not yet ready to act as a father of 8 yr old girl, he was still new to industry and he thought that acting father role will not be good for his growing career..so he wanted to quit and thats the reason RS had to kill the character..

But in CCBM, Kinshuk is happy portraying the role of Viren as viren character has different shades and this is a good opporunity for him to grow his career and in this he is only chachu of a lil one, so so far no issues..now if Kinshuk wants to quit then they would separte Nivren and RS knows the Nivren is a grt Jodi and it is one of fav to everyone including him as per his email...so he will not think to ruin it..

So dont worry dear nothing will happen to Nivren..
roops82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Diya even if this is true..still Viren wont part with Nivi now...he has gone ahead with her with respect to each prerogative...its not easy to make him come back with this girl...and Nivi who seeks solace and comfort in Viren's arms will nt part with him...they both are true ahead...no way they can seperate...

M tired to tell this again and againπŸ˜†

Me too Resham πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Roopz...thats the exact reason...I read tht even for bidaai he left not bec he was uncomfy in playing father but bec the leap happened all of a sudden..here toh him quitting is out of question..atleast Bidaai had the four leads to take the show ahead..its this show which has got Viren in the lead and gained importance...
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
frnds sorry i was making our next thread tats y i disappeared in the middle...sooo wats the discussion going on
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Diya..In Bidaai it was a different scenario, Kinshuk dint wanted to continue to be part of it as he was not yet ready to act as a father of 8 yr old girl, he was still new to industry and he thought that acting father role will not be good for his growing career..so he wanted to quit and thats the reason RS had to kill the character..

But in CCBM, Kinshuk is happy portraying the role of Viren as viren character has different shades and this is a good opporunity for him to grow his career and in this he is only chachu of a lil one, so so far no issues..now if Kinshuk wants to quit then they would separte Nivren and RS knows the Nivren is a grt Jodi and it is one of fav to everyone including him as per his email...so he will not think to ruin it..

So dont worry dear nothing will happen to Nivren..

Hope So Roopa as U said will happen,   Just at the end moment Sid will realise Nivren cannot live without eachother and will Unite them and he will marry Sandhya instead