Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I wd say just relax girls...nways will catch u all laters ...have a meeting to attend
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajithav

Hey Preethi, Rajitha...

How are you??

Rajitha, i am from Bangalore and not Nadz..

Hi Roopz,

I think I got confused, anyways GM howz r day going

Day is fine dear..Client server is down today so no much work..howz ur day??
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
opps client server done major bumper ... lolz i cant imagine nivi being jealous  .. i dont know what rs is doing
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going fine till now, but lot of interviews scheduled in afternoon, it will be hectic day...

but I will miss you guys a lot, the discussion going on really good, god cant believe I am so addicted to nivren pair.
pipicat thumbnail
i cant see cc sucessful like this if sid goes after nivi instead of helping patch up hes an ass 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Resham hope what ever U have said will come true,  Hope Nivren dont separate they remain together, But together with this I want something to happen, I want CC and HL to be exposed on how they got DD and Sid marrried how they cheated how much lies they spoke,  CC and HL are reall Evils they must be punished for their evil doings,  They cannot escape just like this, Along with CC and HL i want JW also to be exposed how he killed Sid's father and how many wrong things they have done,  All this has to happen,  and I want DS to tell everyone that what all CC has done,  and KS should be proved innocent,  JW is improved now but still he cannot get away with all he did, I want all of these people to be punished severely,  and they have to do it,
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant see cc sucessful like this if sid goes after nivi instead of helping patch up hes an ass

Hi Pipicat,

Dont worry Nivi will not give up on Viren at any cost, same goes with Viren , he has experienced the separation from her and has felt wat is she in his life.

Nivi or Sid after there marriage have never looked back, just because he has lost his wife I dont think he will relook @ his past, rather I am sure he will marry someone and bring Dwita a mom to save Nivi's marriage. I am sure about this.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gals feeling depressed ... not bale to concentrate ... I was thinking of Viren's cut mark on his wrist which he had shown CC
But now NivRen love each other so past cannot come now... Neither nivi's nor Viren's
So it will be to make their relation strong and yes with it their change in character is naturalEdited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
pipicat thumbnail
dont know if it woudl be so he too would have made nivi understands virens feelings like he makes viren understand nivi
dyhardfan thumbnail
Why when I come to this forum I most get to see bad news. Omg just read that article. they is no link to it and its not from the telly buzz articles. Where did they get it from????