NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so missing the chat.. 😭 Cannot concentrate too

They cannot separate our NivRen
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really not knowing where this show is going and what will happen, But whatever happens one group of Fans will surely be heartbroken, Be it Nivren Fans or Nivarth Fans.  Now he says all will be happy, But I dont see anyone being happy here,  Its not going to happen the way things are happening, I am sure something will happen, and am also wondering what is Aditya going to do here, Why is he here after sooo many days,  Is there going to happen with him,   or because the show is ending so RS is getting in all characters together and will end the show with all characters,
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi vanu, pipzy & usha...

long story roopz... yeah i'v been havin dis soar throat for da last few days but dis mornin when i woke up, i got a shock of my life as i couldnt talk... i can talk but words not comin out... gosh it ws scary.. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

This would be good to watch..i feel its viren who gets this girl and play a drama by which nivi realises that he is also important in her life like how nivi did to viren to realise his importance of family members..

If viren do this to make nivi jealous ia very much welcome but if he try to sacrifice... then iam out of it.  Also how can he allow her to go to sid as he loves her very much. Hopw this new entry will become pair to sid or adithya.
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant find it give me the link .. this is too much 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Resham good morning, read the article about the new entry. 

Good Morning Resham I think U read it last night if am not wrong and U also said u dont believe in all this and Nivren will be together
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i need alink .. yaar or are they just going the sgp way .. i mean someone to make nviv jealous
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic...now tht I have read it...I dont know hw m going to face this..but my belief will not go wrong...it will only make Nivren stronger...fr a change I wd love to see Nivi getting insecure and chasing Viren😆
Alphabet26 thumbnail

May be CC try to create MU b/w niviren with the help of new entry.  Hopw this time her plan backfire after sometime.  If it is a new track b/w nivren we can expect CT's that they will close in a week, since its a new entry it may take time to close. (Hope they don't handle her like bhaiji, as he is coming to the screen only whenever needed 😆) 

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Fantastic...now tht I have read it...I dont know hw m going to face this..but my belief will not go wrong...it will only make Nivren stronger...fr a change I wd love to see Nivi getting insecure and chasing Viren😆

Well said Resham, if it happens i too will be happy.