Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

besharam level top notch ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ feel like readin dat crazy thread all over again...
poor viren... ohh remember my dance with dada saheb?!?! ðŸ¤£

ya how can i forget your dance...you two were on fire🤣
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Diya rajitha roopa
i am typing from phone and also net is slow here...

Hello Raj how r u dear,   😕am upset,  I  know our Nivren will not separate but am worrried still Dear what more is going to come

Dont worry Diya, CT's will not take this chance to mess up with us, they know wat we are capable of, we were capable of saving CCBM, nominating nivren as best pair.

So just chill niren will not saparate
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Preethi and Rajithav🤗

Hey Suman...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i knowww suman... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ good old days i guess...

guys i love u all and my like button doesnt work urghhh
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@raj

oh i miss ur quick responses sweetheart... 
are u at a meeting?!?! anyways miss u...

@D
now now my vanilla scoop.. u'v got to cheer up!!!!
shall i get KM for u?!?! speakin of whom, where is KM?!?! any idea??!!

Hi my chocolate Cake,  Yes Dear I chatted with her oh sorry Him last night for quite sometime and then through PM we chated, she is not to well Dear and busy with her studies,  Poor thing its really hot there, 
Right Dear I want to cheer up, Sometimes I think of Bidaai the ending part where Ragini was ready t sacrifice her marriage for Anmol and his ex, but later that girl was proved to be a cheat and then finally Anmol and Ragini marriage saved and all happy at the end,   Lets see now what happens, here hope either Sid marries her or Aditya marries her or she is proved to bea cheat and wants Viren's property, May be she left Viren to do modelling and now her career gone down so she wants Viren back in her life anyway,  but at the end CC and Sandhya will be exposed and all will be happy
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hi my chocolate Cake,  Yes Dear I chatted with her oh sorry Him last night for quite sometime and then through PM we chated, she is not to well Dear and busy with her studies,  Poor thing its really hot there, 
Right Dear I want to cheer up, Sometimes I think of Bidaai the ending part where Ragini was ready t sacrifice her marriage for Anmol and his ex, but later that girl was proved to be a cheat and then finally Anmol and Ragini marriage saved and all happy at the end,   Lets see now what happens, here hope either Sid marries her or Aditya marries her or she is proved to bea cheat and wants Viren's property, May be she left Viren to do modelling and now her career gone down so she wants Viren back in her life anyway,  but at the end CC and Sandhya will be exposed and all will be happy

ohhh pls give KM my regards!!! hope she gets through her exams well!!!!

yes D now dats a possible track IF stupid CVs deliver us dat of course. i just cant see viren without nivi at all. he loves her too much and nobody can take her place in his heart... except me of course ðŸ˜‰

well aditya's a big mystery to me... wat do u think is in store for dat guy?!?! im clueless but i just hope dat sandya girl will not end up with our viren babu.. she BETTER NOT
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all...

wats this new news on Sandhya yaar...any reliable link for it or is it just a rumour??

BIackSwan thumbnail
hi roopz, no it's not confirmed so i really dont know whom or wat to believe... but im gonnna stay positive yar.. deres no point sulkin when nothin works in our favour

stupid CVs
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nadz Dear even am worried for this, and Yes about Aditya I am finding something Fishy, I really dont know why, But am finding him a mysterious character,  why have they brought him and now this Sandhya,  What are the CTs planning to do,  I am worried now,  Hope all goes well, and I want all to be happy and no one to be Heartbroken
BIackSwan thumbnail
do u think aditya will turn negative?!?! he's way too quiet like JW and nothin much to do but i'v a bad feelin he's gonna be bad news some day...