NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 87

Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy roopz!!!! 
TGIF!!! long live KCOG!!!! πŸ₯³

oh guess wat?!?! i'v lost my voice today and talkin in sign language at office so boss told me to go half day πŸ˜†
besides guys dis sandya girl ws brought in to replace sadna in bidaai rite?!?! so goin in da same track, im sure she'l end up with sid πŸ˜‰
Hi All,

Imagine Sandhya creating problem to nivren pair and this time Sid to protect the marraige of Nivren gets married to Sandhya.

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

omg yesss... sanju's bit ws sooo funny and sakeena... hw they were fightin to dance with viren πŸ€£ gosh we'r all mad...

let's have another party soon 

yes we should have another party soon...but the last party cancelled NivRen remarriage...so i think we will have to learn to control ourselves first🀣🀣🀣
welcome to my side of town rajitha πŸ˜‰ great minds think alike...

btw hw u sweets?!?!
yup suman let's hope our gang has grew up and will behave better at our next party but im pretty sure, they will not πŸ€£ πŸ€£ after all dil toh bachcha hai ji...
I am good nadz , howz u , I will be on and off the loop for next 10 days, becuase we have a Audit going on, we are strictly not supposed to access non official sites.
Originally posted by rshree1182

Hi Raj, Nadz, Diya, Suman...

How are you all?? πŸ€—

Hi Roopz πŸ€—

Awsum...

how about u sweetie
Originally posted by Rajithav

I am good nadz , howz u , I will be on and off the loop for next 10 days, becuase we have a Audit going on, we are strictly not supposed to access non official sites.

ayo dat sucks rajitha πŸ˜• do try to visit us when u can dear...

im ok but kinda lost my voice so im goin home early today from work...
Oh that's  blessing in disguise Nadz, enjoy long weekend BTW which part of bangalore do u stay