Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im soo sorry Nadz...I had final exams...i just finished my last one yesturday...and before that all my teachers were packing us with projects...so havent been on IF for a while
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Im soo sorry Nadz...I had final exams...i just finished my last one yesturday...and before that all my teachers were packing us with projects...so havent been on IF for a while

then ur forgiven sweetie... exams come first!!!!
anyways i thought u forgot all of us and left IF or somethin ðŸ˜†

im sooo glad to hav u back!!!!
i still remembr ur crazy updates at da nivren weddin ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
suman4evr thumbnail
Aww there will be no way i wud forget my sisters here on ccbm forum...hehehe ya those were funny werent they especially with Sakeena and of course how can i forget Sanju's part ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nadz , Suman
I am in a stupid presentation

So I was thinking these rumors and so called articles only mention sacrifice and new entry bit it not does say that it will for sure happen. Cause it cannot. NivRen r the pillar and if the pillar gets broken the serial is doomed

Second thing that came to my mind I'd CT we know copy from movies ... This time it seems they have chosen nikaah ... In this movie salma aga stays with raj babber in the endEdited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Aww there will be no way i wud forget my sisters here on ccbm forum...hehehe ya those were funny werent they especially with Sakeena and of course how can i forget Sanju's part ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£

omg yesss... sanju's bit ws sooo funny and sakeena... hw they were fightin to dance with viren ðŸ¤£ gosh we'r all mad...

let's have another party soon 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Nadz , Suman
I am in a stood presentation

So I was thinking these rumors and so called articles only mention sacrifice and new entry bit it not does say that it will for sure happen. Cause it cannot. NivRen r the pillar and if the pillar gets broken the serial is doomed

Second thing that came to my mind I'd CT we know copy from movies ... This time it seems they have chosen nikaah ... In this movie salma aga stays with raj babber in the end

Good MOrning Jaanus,  I am just not so OK, Last Night I read the article about Sandhya's entry and was wondering what is happening,  I wonder what r they trying to show what are they doing to this show, Why are they making a mess to the show,  I just dont believe RS can cheat us like this, Hope Sandhya will only bring Nivren closer and may be Sid marries her,   then Sidharth and Sandhya will become Sidhya,  and our Nivren will remain same together, Viren cannot afford to keep falling in love everytime, and what about our Nivi how can she keep falling in and out of love,
BIackSwan thumbnail
yes raj even i ws thinkin da same... deres no way nivren will be separated for da sake of a new girl or sid or sid's baby... those are petty reasons...
BIackSwan thumbnail
hiya my vanilla scoop!!! cheer up love!!!
let dat girl come and let her spend some time with viren but she can never take nivi's place in viren's heart...

god bless nivren!!!!
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Raj, Nadz, Diya, Suman...

How are you all?? 🤗
suman4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Good MOrning Jaanus,  I am just not so OK, Last Night I read the article about Sandhya's entry and was wondering what is happening,  I wonder what r they trying to show what are they doing to this show, Why are they making a mess to the show,  I just dont believe RS can cheat us like this, Hope Sandhya will only bring Nivren closer and may be Sid marries her,   then Sidharth and Sandhya will become Sidhya,  and our Nivren will remain same together, Viren cannot afford to keep falling in love everytime, and what about our Nivi how can she keep falling in and out of love,

Hi Diya...I was thinking the same thing...if a girl does have to enter the show it should be to get NivRen more closer not apart...and instead of trying to bring Nivi and Sid together it would just make more sense to bring another girl into his life...so that Nivi for once would stop only paying attention to the baby girl and actually pay attention to her husband, Viren, and that will be the only way...Sid needs to bring a Mommy for his daughter