Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 85

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Also...haven't we seen Viren running after Nivi? NOW it will be the other way Nivi after Viren and trying to impress him LOL aaahhh *Anisha screams* its gonna but super duper cute. x

That's what i mean! It's gonna be so much fun, we all KNOW there's no way Viren is gonna stop loving Nivi so why even think about them separating? I think it'll be good for Nivi to see that Viren might have other options...it'll push her into trying to get his attention for a change which will be so much fun to see!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww hi Diya, how're u? Missed u jaan!!

Dont worry, i really dont think nivren will separate or anything like that. I DO think that the CT's will show it so that it looks like they might and i'm sure people will start worrying but i truly believe even if there are problems and jealousy and obstacles... in the end nivren will always be together. That's just what i feel🤗

Hope so Dear our faiths Win, and Nivren wil be the winner, and may be if she will be brought by CC then Virne will realise and CC will be exposed sooon
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Thanks a lot Jaanus to give me encouragement,  now I beleive U all,  my Jaanus Swetus🤗
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV at ur order Anisha!!! Lolz, actually jaan i am going cos my hunger has won out over my tiredness...i have to eat b4 i faint!

Ok will speak to u all soon, love you and sweeet hot kinny dreams...as always🤗
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ok Jaanus me too going to sleep now,  Hope to get good sleep,  take care Good Night and Kinny Dreams
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Asma Di...TOTALLY agree wiv ya. She need this 'she needs this..this is what will open her eyes, she will realise exactly what Viren is and what place he holds in her heart. She just needs feel that she might lose Viren if she doesn't balance her life out.  I'm happy if they show this track. So relax everyone we're in for a treat. x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Diya and Di chat soon I gotta go! Take care love ya sweeties x
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning my lovely NivReniacs 😊
I will be busy today in daytime and will not be able to chat much...Will try and peep
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Raj...Nadz Dii where r u
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya gorgeous nivrenians!!!!

good mornin raj!!! hellooo stranger suman😆 

gosh suman where were u all dis time?!?!?