Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Goodnight KM take care chat soon x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all, not sure who's online but i just wanted to say hi and biiigg🤗 

I actually just came home from work about an hour ago and im only online for a short time! I havent even watched the epi yet - was it good cos i missed the updates too? I hope ur all well anyway xx
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hi all, not sure who's online but i just wanted to say hi and biiigg🤗 

I actually just came home from work about an hour ago and im only online for a short time! I havent even watched the epi yet - was it good cos i missed the updates too? I hope ur all well anyway xx

Anisha and Asma hope what U r saying will be true, I dont want Nivren to separate
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Asma Di!! Hellooo helloo MIssed ya Di don't think we spoke y'day Anyhoo. About today's epi it was superrr cute. you'll love it. And Di yellow...then blue...then PURPLE!!! OMV OMV *dead* hehe x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww hi Diya, how're u? Missed u jaan!!

Dont worry, i really dont think nivren will separate or anything like that. I DO think that the CT's will show it so that it looks like they might and i'm sure people will start worrying but i truly believe even if there are problems and jealousy and obstacles... in the end nivren will always be together. That's just what i feel🤗
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Diyyyaa great you came I was acutally about to go at least you came just before I leave. How are you?

About that sweetie seriously DON'T worry its gonna be alright NOTHING will happen to ou NivRen they bond is too strong for this. Its just gonna be a very enjoyable tack Nivi jealous and what not awww, relax sit back and watch its NivRen till the end babez x
anjaani07 thumbnail
OMV Anisha!! Yellow then blue then PURPLE!!! Aaah im dying already and i havent even SEEN it yet!!😳

How're u sweets? Missed u too! I'm sooo tired, im starving but i literally cant be bothered to go down to get food...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Also...haven't we seen Viren running after Nivi? NOW it will be the other way Nivi after Viren and trying to impress him LOL aaahhh *Anisha screams* its gonna but super duper cute. x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diyyyaa great you came I was acutally about to go at least you came just before I leave. How are you?

About that sweetie seriously DON'T worry its gonna be alright NOTHING will happen to ou NivRen they bond is too strong for this. Its just gonna be a very enjoyable tack Nivi jealous and what not awww, relax sit back and watch its NivRen till the end babez x

Hope So Anisha hope nothing like this happens and Nivren win at the end
Anisha_91 thumbnail
LOL yep Di you'll drooll and faint hehe he was looking SMOKING HOT!!! *screams* Sit back its got too *jealous* but SUPER cute loved it x

Awww Di go down and eat seriously GO NOW!!!!! ITS MY ORDER!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Okayyy sweeties I gotta go now might be back later not suree. and Di GO pweees. x