Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

IF they post article like this in the night how can we sleep proper ly.  After a long time they gave good scenes in the night this news 

hi Usha, Diya, KM
you are right dear...now i can't sleep properly due to this news...
but i am sure about that the new entry is going to make Nivi realise Viren's importance in her life
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

True diya, now we have to wait and see how they are going to bring his past w/o any mistakes.  Whenever that new entry (forgot her name ) the show is closign down it happened in bidaai too. ðŸ˜¡

RIght and in Bidaai she was proved to be there only for Anmol;s money hope here they realise she is here to separate Nivren and CC called her,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

pls sombody tell me as i hav been watching ccbm frm jan onwards

r u people sure viren loves nivi only since childhood?

KM they showed like that when nivi saw his old notebooks but viren didn't told her like that anything till now. But what viren did to get nivi back... fighting with bhaiji...his love...are thay planning to ruin viren's character.  The CT's have gone nuts.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

Hey dear
what makes u laugh so much?

@ Bold and how much they will change viren's character. 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Chill chill guys, kuch nahi hoga...chillax nothing can happen to our jodi...I have faith, if this article is 'true' then this girl will only be here to make Nivi realise the value of Viren her husband. she will prolly get a bit jealous of this girl and actally its gonna be cute to watch BUT NivRen will NEVER separate 'cos they are married and LOVE each other this relationship is too strong. x
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

RIght and in Bidaai she was proved to be there only for Anmol;s money hope here they realise she is here to separate Nivren and CC called her,

CC should have called her earlier why took so much time.  Also in today' episode she told dwita that she is going to use her to separate nivren.  May be viren will meet her in some function or during some contract... or may be she is from some other company and may meet accidently ... but nivren complete each other that we know, why don't they bring this twist to sid's live.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Diya tomorrow the main thread will be of nivarth fans now all will be back to get their jodi's and so many new thread will come... ðŸ˜¡
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it means by ruining viren's character only, nivi wud b able to realise Viren's imp in her life.

what a wonderful idea? CTs aap mahan hai

i m not happy with that.
it wud b better for me now to skip som episodes
definitely it must b cc's plan,she was saying in today's epi that she wud anything to separate nivren😡

so u people r ok with it?

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Bye neetika, diya, K< anisha it s getting late will catch u all tomorrow. Don't think about the article sweet nivren dreams and think only about today's episode. ðŸ˜³
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Goodnight Usha...don't worry we won't I have complete faith in this jodi. Take care sweetie chat tomorrow x