Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya .. i am worried what will they show us tomorrow...i dont want them to end the epi and precap on a bad note
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya .. i am worried what will they show us tomorrow...i dont want them to end the epi and precap on a bad note

Right Dear even am worried for this only,  Hope nothing bad happens, Am really wondering the same, because CC is Using a Baby now to bring trouble between Nivren
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Dear even am worried for this only,  Hope nothing bad happens, Am really wondering the same, because CC is Using a Baby now to bring trouble between Nivren

yes but tomorrows problem NivRen have invited themselves
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

yes but tomorrows problem NivRen have invited themselves

Right Dear I agree with U, But hope there will be nothing like that and they will be OK and still very loving and nice

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
but i fear what Nivi will do...Viren in his work forgets the baby... Viren will do a mistake and Nivi may not take this light
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but i fear what Nivi will do...Viren in his work forgets the baby... Viren will do a mistake and Nivi may not take this light

agree with u
hope ...tomorrow  no problem btween nivi -viren...pls  that baby  as saviour our nivren...hahaahahah
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Hope so Dear, Viren  busy in the meeting and baby crying does not lead to a fight between NIvren
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hope so Dear, Viren  busy in the meeting and baby crying does not lead to a fight between NIvren

yes CC to add fuel to fire...hope CT's show Viren realizes in time or atleast he realizes his mistake and says sorry to nivi
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

yes CC to add fuel to fire...hope CT's show Viren realizes in time or atleast he realizes his mistake and says sorry to nivi

Hope so Dear CC is not successful in her mission, I would hate to see her being successful in her mission,  Hope Viren does not allow this to happen
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
i was thinking about the SBS segment when the commentator said that Viren u need practise cause u will need this in future...
well no one can seperate NivRen and tomorrow also will be fine