Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

well i think they did 😉 but CT's are so conjus to show us that

Me too think same, as nivi was blusing when viren sleeping on her lap and for a second she didn't hear dwita crying as she was concentrating on viren. 😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually yes...m loving tht Viren is too taking care of the baby...and Sid is out of the picture..better end the show by giving the baby to Nivren and Sid walking away😆 aur unmein kuch hua hai yaa nahi yeh baad mein pata chalega jab Nivi preggers hogi🤣
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

the segment had green shirt and her was wearing purple ... and Nivi was wearing the same dress as today in the segment...so probably the lori is going to be after office hours 😉

hey and they r showing NivRen taking care of the baby and am loving it...Sid ko beti ki koi jinta nahi hai kya...

No Raj in the lori segment he was wearing purple shirt only, when they interviewed kinha KM was  wearing green tee shirt.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj... what i am asking this is once they start fight we don't get much of nivren romancing... if viren or CC took some drastic steps later we can see nivi's pregnanacy track.  I don't want niv'is pregnancy like DD's. (i.e. suddenly pregnant)  

wont be sudden...they have already had their SR and Viren may not be letting quality time pass by...aur kiya bhi to kya.. hame Nivi pregnant hone se matalb hai...😉 to beat CC
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Actually yes...m loving tht Viren is too taking care of the baby...and Sid is out of the picture..better end the show by giving the baby to Nivren and Sid walking away😆 aur unmein kuch hua hai yaa nahi yeh baad mein pata chalega jab Nivi preggers hogi🤣

@ bold 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi diya usha raj resham🤗

Hi Lj how are u? saw today's episode?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
let these scenes come often..main popcorn lekar dekhoongi🤣 I want they do it again and again...ohh hw besharmi I m having☺️

Well c u girls laters
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
usha am fien how r u ? not all of it i saw nivern scene and i love it so much
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

let these scenes come often..main popcorn lekar dekhoongi🤣 I want they do it again and again...ohh hw besharmi I m having☺️

Well c u girls laters

Resham tum to maha besharam hogaye...😆
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
diya jannni am fine how r u