Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 68

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
lately CT's have been finishing NivRen problem in one week... i wonder what we will see tomorrow...and also next week...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey what happened to their presentation? viren told they would leave early morning.  in the precap viren only left to office with baby πŸ˜• but the same client was there in teh presentation.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Raj its better that they finally put this problem to a rest by tomorrow...I m tired...πŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

lately CT's have been finishing NivRen problem in one week... i wonder what we will see tomorrow...and also next week...

I don't want to see nivren fighting for dwita at the end of the episode or in the precap for monday, otherwise 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj i am repeating the same question.  I asked Yati, now u tell me after watching the episode, do u think they spent some time together ... after viren lifts nivi... ☺️ 

well i think they did πŸ˜‰ but CT's are so conjus to show us that
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Hey what happened to their presentation? viren told they would leave early morning.  in the precap viren only left to office with baby πŸ˜• but the same client was there in teh presentation.

i was thinkign the same... but then we know our CT's...CT's bhool gaye presentation πŸ˜† cause they were watching movies to get plot for the next problem πŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail

well i think they did πŸ˜‰ but CT's are so conjus to show us that

Raj... what i am asking this is once they start fight we don't get much of nivren romancing... if viren or CC took some drastic steps later we can see nivi's pregnanacy track.  I don't want niv'is pregnancy like DD's. (i.e. suddenly pregnant)  
Alphabet26 thumbnail

i was thinkign the same... but then we know our CT's...CT's bhool gaye presentation πŸ˜† cause they were watching movies to get plot for the next problem πŸ˜†

🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

May after taking care of baby he left for office with dwita.

the segment had green shirt and her was wearing purple ... and Nivi was wearing the same dress as today in the segment...so probably the lori is going to be after office hours πŸ˜‰

hey and they r showing NivRen taking care of the baby and am loving it...Sid ko beti ki koi jinta nahi hai kya...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hi diya usha raj reshamπŸ€—