Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Dear,  but hum to Viren  Ki Deewani hai hum kuch bhi kar sakti hai Dear, But woh to uski Maa Hai, How can she peep in her son's room, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,  IMagine kitni besharam hai,  Does she not know its bad habit  to peep in someone's bed room,  πŸ˜‰, What does she want to see,  JW tum kahan ho yaar, aa kar apni Biwi ke kamaal Dekho Kya kya Gul Khila rahi hai tumhari Pyaari Patni

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CC thought she would get a drama ...par kya kare uska plan fail ho gaya

hey i hated her using Dwita like this...making the baby cry how cruel...how can CT's show this...let CC use the adults for her plan not a baby...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

CC thought she would get a drama ...par kya kare uska plan fail ho gaya

hey i hated her using Dwita like this...making the baby cry how cruel...how can CT's show this...let CC use the adults for her plan not a baby...

Raj this is what i wrote on the other thread next to your post. Using the baby which has fever after vaccinated is tooo much yaar. how can CT's think like that.  I'll go with nivi's accident instead of CC using dwita. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I think to divert her mind we should buy lots of Make Ka Saaman to divert  and gift it to CC, She will be busy with them and this way will not concentrate on Nivren, and Nivren can get the chance of going on HM< and also Nivi can get pregnant, 

Hey just a thought, Kahi yeh New entry JW ke liye to nahi, to divert CC mind so that she gets busy with her Souten and Nivren left alone and go for HM
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey I think to divert her mind we should buy lots of Make Ka Saaman to divert  and gift it to CC, She will be busy with them and this way will not concentrate on Nivren, and Nivren can get the chance of going on HM< and also Nivi can get pregnant, 

Hey just a thought, Kahi yeh New entry JW ke liye to nahi, to divert CC mind so that she gets busy with her Souten and Nivren left alone and go for HM

Diya dear... kya idea hai...😳
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

True Raj, but don't know how long viren hold his calmness and patience.  If CC not there he can try and get nivi's attention, but she is provoking viren by saying she is giving importance to dwita than you... that is where he starts thinking and try to get close to her. (one way it is better ) at the same time cC try to divert nivi's attention from viren πŸ˜‘

Yes i too am worried how long Viren's patience will last because of CC... as i had earlier said do not want him to turn into DD... but it was nice to see Viren accept the challenge

i dont know whether we will have Viren's lori tomorrow...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes i too am worried how long Viren's patience will last because of CC... as i had earlier said do not want him to turn into DD... but it was nice to see Viren accept the challenge

i dont know whether we will have Viren's lori tomorrow...

Hope so we get it Dear, would love to see it
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj i am repeating the same question.  I asked Yati, now u tell me after watching the episode, do u think they spent some time together ... after viren lifts nivi... ☺️ 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly my thoughts...they should hv not shown a baby suffering like this...its not right...

But loved Nivren scenes a lott...esp that lift...awww😎
Alphabet26 thumbnail
May after taking care of baby he left for office with dwita.